HHAL Gastroscopy & Colonoscopy
Recommended for 16-75 years old
- Gastroscopy:Recommend for people who experience hard to swallow, recurrent upper abdominal pain, Gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux), Bleeding from the upper gastrointestinal tract (passage of black tarry stools), Suspected gastrointestinal cancer, Regular cancer screening for high-risk individuals
- Colonoscopy: Recommend for people who have a family history of bowel cancer, blood in stool, Changes in bowel habits, bloating, Unexplained abdominal pain, Suspected colon polyps, inflammatory bowel disease
For patients aged under 18, the patients must be accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian on the day of purchase
Key Check Up Items: Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy
Colon Tumor Marker
Colorectal and Stomach Cancer Marker
Face to face report interpretation by doctor
Consultation Before Checkup
Package included: Endoscopist's fee, intravenous sedation, standard instrument fee, detailed doctor's report, surgery fee (facility fee), all miscellaneous charges during surgery, CLO Test, bowel preparation drug Klean Prep.
*Doctor’s consultation fee of HK$350 applies if client is not suitable for the endoscopy service after Doctor's consultation.
*An additional $4,200 is required if any polyp is found during the examination, including the fee for polyp extraction and laboratory analysis.
We are adopting minimally invasive, outpatient endoscopy procedures. Clients can take rest in our recovery rooms after endoscopy and back home within a few hours.
- Thorough Medical Questionnaire
- Doctor Consultation
- Gastroscopy (Total time: 10-15 Mins)
- Colonoscopy (Total time: 15-45 Mins)
- Doctor Report Interpretation
Preparation for Colonoscopy:
- Preparation three days before the examination: It is recommended that if the patient is taking drugs such as aspirin and Boxue Pill, please notify the doctor in advance. In some cases a doctor may ask a patient to stop taking a certain type of medication. Stop taking high-fiber foods and beverages, such as vegetables, fruits, barley, mushrooms and cereals. Patients can eat starchy, protein and fatty foods.
- Preparation the day before the examination: eat only liquid food throughout the day, such as fish porridge, minced meat porridge.
- On the day of the examination: take the large intestine laxative prescribed by the doctor in the morning, please use the laxative according to the instructions (it is not recommended for patients to purchase and take it by themselves). Before drinking the laxative, the patient can prepare 2 liters of electrolyte water, wet tissue for cleansing the skin and Vaseline.
- Six hours before the examination: No food is allowed, but the patient can also add appropriate amount of water.
Preparation for Gastroscopy:
-Six weeks before the test: stop antibiotics
-Preparation two weeks before the examination: stop taking stomach medicine
-Six hours before the examination: fasting, can drink a small amount of water
-Two hours before examination: No drink/water, remove dentures, ornaments and metal objects
Human Health Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services:
- After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from health.ESDlife, check up centre will call the Customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime, Customers can also call check up center hotline 2397 2111 for appointment & inquiries. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.)
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- Starting from 1 Feb 2022, the health check package's validity has been extended to 9 months from the date of purchase.
- No refund is allowed when the Order has been confirmed.
- Under normal circumstances, customers could receive the examination report in 7 to 10 working days.
- The report will be explained on the phone call by a registered nurse.
- All the optional items are not allowed to make changes when the appointment has been made.
- All general check up plan/ additional/optional items can only be performed by the same person.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Human Health should be final.
For the purchase of the vaccination program, please note the following:
- You are not recommended to receive the injection if you are allergic to any component of the vaccine.
- If you have physical discomfort or fever on the day of injection, we recommend you to Postpone the injection until you fully recover.
- You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding or immunocompromised or receiving medical treatment (such as chemotherapy, steroids, etc.)
- If you are taking drugs but not sure whether to accept the vaccine, it is recommended to consult your doctors or medical staff and to bring along your immunization record.
- If you are not suitable to have vaccination after medical staff assessment, you shall pay $300 and the remaining shall reimburse to your account.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.