HK Asia Heart Centre Ambulatory Blood Pressure
Recommended for 16 years old or above
Key Checkup Items:
24-hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure (ABP) Monitoring, Resting ECG, Lipids,Diabetes, Blood Pressure
Free items: ABI (Ankle Brachial Index)
Cardiac Check upHighlight
Cardiovascular Risk AssessmentHighlight
Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM)
Basic Health Assessment
Body Mass Index
Total cholesterol with HDL cholesterol ratio
Fasting Blood Glucose
Glycosylated haemoglobin, Hb A1c - DCCT
Report explanation -by Cardiologist
Echocardiogram - 2DEchocardiography is an investigation that uses sound waves to produce live images of your heart. The image is an echocardiogram. This test helps doctors to assess your heart structure,such as chamber size and the heart valves; evaluate your heart function, such as valves stenosis, congenital heart defects or atrial tumors and assess the pericardial status.19% off
Through nutrition assessment and counselling, the registered dietitian provides safe and achievable dietary recommendations and meal plans that are individualized to meet the needs and interests of each client.15% off
Exercise treadmill is an investigation to assess how your heart, lungs and blood vessels respond to increasing workload and exercise. It is currently most frequently used to estimate prognosis and determine functional capacity, to assess the probability and extent of coronary disease, and to assess the effect of therapy.17% off
24 Hour Holter
Electrocardiogram (ECG) can assist in diagnosing cardiac arrhythmias. By using ECG machine, the change of every heart activity can be recorded. A Holter monitor is essentially a device that records the ECG for a prolonged period, typically 24 hours or longer. By recording the electrical activity of the heart over a longer period of time, the heart rhythm at times of symptoms such as palpitations or dizziness, which may not occur all the time can be identified.. Once the system has been set up, the patient can continue daily activities as usual.17% off
【Free items: ABI (Ankle Brachial Index)】
The ankle-brachial index test is an effective and noninvasive way to check for peripheral artery disease (PAD). It compares the blood pressure measured at your ankle with the blood pressure measured at your arm. A low ankle-brachial index number can indicate narrowing or blockage of the arteries in your legs.
HK Asia Heart Centre Ambulatory Blood Pressure
Ambulatory Blood Pressure (ABP) is a 24-hour monitoring system for patients with suspected high blood pressure.
Aims of the investigation
- To assess your blood pressure condition.
- To record any abnormal measurements.
- To assess the effectiveness of prescribed medication
Preparation before investigation
- You are required to wear a battery-operated device for 24 hours.
- This device is to record your blood pressure at set intervals.
- Under most circumstances, the procedure will take 10-20 minutes, hospital admission is not required.
- Pleas2 return to the centre after the 24-hour period to have the device removed.
- Unless instructed by the nurse, please do not press any button, (for wrist device) please do not remove or adjust the position
- Do not splash any water over the device.
- Please continue your daily activities or work, but avoid vigorous movement or heavy lifting.
- Avoid drinking alcohol during the examination.
- When in bed, please do not lie on the side with the blood pressure device, (for wrist device) you may put a pillow under the attached arm if required.
- Avoid MRI examination.
- You may experience irritation or redness on the attachment area, which will subside in 1 to 2 days.
- If you have any problems, please contact our staffs on Tel: 3189 7011.
- Follow-up appointment will be made after returning of the device.
- ABP data will be generated.
- The cardiologist will review and comment on the data available, if any significant result is found, immediate call back may be required:
• Significant fluctuation in BP reading
• Significant hyper or hypo-tensive episode
• Symptomatic hyper or hypo-tensive episode
Hong Kong Asia Heart Centre Terms and Conditions:
- The order confirmation email will be sent to customer email address immediately upon payment completion by Health.ESDlife. Health Check centre will contact customers within 1-2 working days right after payment completion. Customers also can make an appointment in the next working day by calling health check centre - HK Asia Heart Centre at 3189 7011.
- Health check service will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment. Appointment booking need to be made 1 week in advance.
- Health check service is applicable to customer aged 16 or above.
For customer who is aged 16-18 years old, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. In the meantime, customer need produce a valid identity card / documents for registration.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- In case of disputes, the decision of health.ESDlife shall be final.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 5 hours after the checkup.
Local / Oversea customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation
2. Explanation on phone & obtain report by post
a. Hong Kong by SF express $50 postage
b. Mainland China, Macau
- Customers can get one free call or face to face report explanation. An additional fee of $230 for extra report explanation section on request.
- All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
- Customers are responsible for the risk of mailing a report.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $230 for this service.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.