Hong Kong Well Women SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Total Antibody Test (Quantitative)
At least 2 weeks after 2nd dose of vaccination
*Recognised by the Hong Kong SAR Government
** The test can be performed at least 2 weeks after completing the two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine
*** Test result: 3-5 working days (Explained by medical staff via phone.)
SARS-CoV-2 S Antibody Test (Quantitative)
3 - 5 working days
Report Explanation by Clinical Staff via Phone
HKWWC SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Total Antibody Test (Quantitative)
With the expanded use of RBD-Based serology, the assay targets only high affinity spike protein antibodies, and has low risk of detecting weakly crossreactive and unspecific antibodies;
Massive research has revealed that the detected anti-S specific antibodies are most likely correlated with the virus neutralising capacity, and thus implicating the protective immunity.
Hong Kong Well Women Centre Terms and Conditions:
The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. General Enquiry Hotline: 2155 4209, whatsapps 9143 6036 ( Hong Kong Well Women Centre)
For customers aged 18 or above (Allergen (IgE) test suitable for aged 5 or above)
All Health Checkup Packages valid for 1 years. Registration must be completed within 1 years, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2014, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2015. Reservation in advance is needed.
This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, the full amount will be refunded.
Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 7 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday)(Designated sexual health plans report time, please refer to product pages correspondingly).
A. Local customers
Self collect for Face to Face Explanation
Time of self-collect:
Mondays to Saturdays (9 am to 1:00pm)
Sunday and public holiday off
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
1. Self collect for Face to Face Explanation
2. Courier (SF Express) & Return Call - Freight Collect
- An additional fee of $300 for extra report explanation section on request.
- All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Extra administration fee may be charged for additional copies (to be negotiate).
- If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. Referral letter can be supply on request, the charge is $200 for this service.
- If individuals have special medical needs, the Hong Kong Well Women Centre reserves the right to impose additional fees according to the circumstances.
- Pap smear is suitable for women with sexual experience
- DEXA bone density test is suitable for people over 40 years old (except for special needs)
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Hong Kong Well Women Centre should be final.
- The window period for sexually transmitted diseases is about 1 month, and the window period for AIDS can be up to 3 months. Window period = the body may be infected with the virus, but a period is required for a positive response to the antibody/antigen test. If you are unwell or in doubt, you can consult our doctor by appointment with consultation fee.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.