Human Health Cervical and Ovarian Cancer Risk Screening
Recommended for 25 years old female
Women had menopause or had tubal Ligation
Key Checkup Items:
Ultrasound pelvis, HPV DNA test, Pap Smear, Ovary tumor marker
Ultrasound Pelvis (Female only)
Cervical Lesions Test (Female Only)Highlight
HPV DNA Test
ThinPrep Pap Test (Female Only)
Ovary Tumor Marker (CA 125) (Female Only)
Basic Health Assessment
Body Mass Index
Thorough Medical Questionnaire
Comprehensive Health Check Report with Doctor's Comment & Suggestion
Report Interpretation by doctor (referral to specialist if required)
Helicobacter Pylori Breath TestH. Pylori can cause a variety of stomach diseases, such as stomach pain, gas, gastritis, acid reflux27% off
STD combo testVDRL, Anti-HIV I&II, Chlamydia Antibody, HSV-2 Antibody26% off
Treadmill Stress TestConducted by cardiology specialistsHK$3,100.0
Bilateral Mammography with doctor report consultationOnly for aged 40 or above femaleHK$2,250.0
Recommended for women greater than 25 years old and had sexual experience. Include Ultrasound Pelvis, Ovary Tumor Marker, Pap Smear - ThinPrep etc.
Include Ultrasound Pelvis, Ovary Tumor Marker, Cervix Disease Screening (Pap Smear - ThinPrep), Basic Body Data.
- Report time is 14 working days
- Check-up Report Interpreted and Explained by Doctor, included referral service to Obstetrics and Gynaecology Specialist if needed.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
Human Health Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services:
- After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from health.ESDlife, check up centre will call the Customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime, Customers can also call check up center hotline 2397 2111 for appointment & inquiries. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.)
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- Starting from 1 Feb 2022, the health check package's validity has been extended to 9 months from the date of purchase.
- No refund is allowed when the Order has been confirmed.
- Under normal circumstances, customers could receive the examination report in 7 to 10 working days.
- The report will be explained on the phone call by a registered nurse.
- All the optional items are not allowed to make changes when the appointment has been made.
- All general check up plan/ additional/optional items can only be performed by the same person.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Human Health should be final.
For the purchase of the vaccination program, please note the following:
- You are not recommended to receive the injection if you are allergic to any component of the vaccine.
- If you have physical discomfort or fever on the day of injection, we recommend you to Postpone the injection until you fully recover.
- You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding or immunocompromised or receiving medical treatment (such as chemotherapy, steroids, etc.)
- If you are taking drugs but not sure whether to accept the vaccine, it is recommended to consult your doctors or medical staff and to bring along your immunization record.
- If you are not suitable to have vaccination after medical staff assessment, you shall pay $300 and the remaining shall reimburse to your account.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.