Human Health MMRV Vaccine (Single dose)
- Recommended for 1 years old or above
Consultation prior to the 1st shot of vaccination
MMRV (Priorix-Tetra) Vaccine (1 injection)
Injection procedure is handled by medical professional
Human Health MMRV Vaccine (Single dose)
Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella are common child diseases that spread by airborne transmission of droplets from the respiratory tract. Among them, Varicella is caused by contact with vesicle fluids of the skin lesions. The disease may be complicated by pneumonia, encephalitis, or even fatal in severe cases.
- Individuals aged 1 year old or above
- Recommend Immunization Schedule:
- 12th Month (1 year): 1st dose
- 13rd Month : 2nd dose (at least 1 month apart from 1st dose)
Not applicable to
- People who have a fever or are taking antibiotics on the day of injection, it is recommended to delay the injection.
- Moderate or severe acute illness with fever.
- Serious allergic reaction to a previous dose of measles-containing or varicella-containing vaccine
- Known history of severe allergy to gelatine or certain antibiotics.
- Individuals with severe immunosuppression from diseases or treatment, e.g.:
-on current cancer treatment, such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy
-taking immunosuppressive medicines, such as high dose corticosteroid
- Family history of congenital or hereditary immunodeficiency
- People with untreated active tuberculosis
- People who have received immunoglobulin or other blood products (e.g. blood transfusion) within the past 11 months
- People who has received other live vaccines in the past four weeks, or has received varicella-containing vaccine in the past three months
* If it is considered as inapproriate to get vaccinated, HKD300 will be charged for Dr Consultation. The remaining amount shall be returned. health.ESDlife and Human Health have sole discretion to make the final decision.
Human Health Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services:
- After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from health.ESDlife, check up centre will call the Customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime, Customers can also call check up center hotline 2397 2111 for appointment & inquiries. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.)
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- Starting from 1 Feb 2022, the health check package's validity has been extended to 9 months from the date of purchase.
- No refund is allowed when the Order has been confirmed.
- Under normal circumstances, customers could receive the examination report in 7 to 10 working days.
- The report will be explained on the phone call by a registered nurse.
- All the optional items are not allowed to make changes when the appointment has been made.
- All general check up plan/ additional/optional items can only be performed by the same person.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Human Health should be final.
For the purchase of the vaccination program, please note the following:
- You are not recommended to receive the injection if you are allergic to any component of the vaccine.
- If you have physical discomfort or fever on the day of injection, we recommend you to Postpone the injection until you fully recover.
- You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding or immunocompromised or receiving medical treatment (such as chemotherapy, steroids, etc.)
- If you are taking drugs but not sure whether to accept the vaccine, it is recommended to consult your doctors or medical staff and to bring along your immunization record.
- If you are not suitable to have vaccination after medical staff assessment, you shall pay $300 and the remaining shall reimburse to your account.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.