GoGreen equips with Japan's medical-grade nano silver ion and photocatalyst technology, which can exert strong decomposition power even when it is under indoor lightings. The coating effectively decomposes and eliminates bacteria, viruses and other harmful substances, and the validity period can last up to 3 years.
- Eliminate viruses and bacteria
- 3 hardness film with low chances of damaging the coating
- The coating can last up to 3 years
- Japan PIAJ certified, it is safe, reliable, and will not cause secondary pollution
- The coating will not irritate the skin and it contains no harmful substances. It will not affect pregnant women, children and the elderly
- The coating will not affect the surface and color of furnitures, and it will be completely transparent after drying
Services process is as follows:
Before the construction:
- To turn off smoke sensors and keep them off at all times during the construction
- Put food and water cups in plastic bags to prevent the coating from sticking onto their surfaces
During the construction:
- Technicians will spray photocatalyst coating in the house
- If customers choose to stay at the construction site, they are recommended to wear R95 masks
After the construction:
- After the completion, no additional cleaning is needed
- The coating will be completely dried and hardened after 24 hours, customers can then clean normally as usual
- We will send photos of the construction site and report the situation on WhatsApp
Additional charges for Hong Kong Island and remote areas:
- Hong Kong Island: $100
- Tuen Mun, Yuen Long District: $120
- Sheung Shui, Fan Ling, Sai Kung Area: $150
- Tung Chung, Ma Wan Area: $180
- Discovery Bay Area: $200
- After order placed and confirmed, GoGreen will contact the customer to confirm the appointment details within 1 to 2 working days. Customers can also contract GoGreen to make the appointment by 3619 7912 / 9508 8210.
- Customers should inform GoGreen 2 working days in advance for any amendment of the service appointment.
- This service is provided by GoGreen Environmental Services Limited
- In case of any disputes, GoGreen Environmental Services Limited and ESDlife reserve the right to make the final decision.
Formaldehyde Removal Service:
- Catalysts that can't be sprayed include metal surface, tile surface, glass surface, marble surface, mirror surface, and rubber surface.
- Customer needs to ensure the flat renovation has been finished, empty the wardrobe and cabinet, all furniture and the flat is ready and clean.
- The unit needs to be cleaned in advance for an effective insect-proof work, and no additional cleaning is required after the insect-proof work is completed.
- For the below area, an additional fee will be charged by the technician (cash only).
- For address in outlying islands, restricted areas, trucks that cannot be reached directly or locations without elevator, please contact GoGreen before purchase.
- Hong Kong Island Areas: $100
- Tuen Mun, Yuen Long and Tin Shui Wai Areas: $120
- Sheung Shui, Fanling and Sai Kung Areas: $150
- Tung Chung, Ma Wan Areas: $180
- Discovery Bay Areas: $200
Formaldehyde Removal Service Warranty:
- The customer can make an appointment for the formaldehyde measurement service within 1 year after the completion of the construction. The warranty only covers the furniture and walls at the time of construction.
- If the index excessed 0.08 ppm (safety standard), GoGreen will provide the supporting service for free.
- If the index within 0.08 ppm (safety standard), GoGreen will charge an inspection fee of $500.