Kam Fung Audiological Assessment
Recommended for age 6 or above
Key Checkup Items:
By Audiologist (Around 60mins), Otoscopy, Standard Pure Tone Audiometry, Tympanometry, Acoustic Reflexes
By Hearing Professionals
Standard Pure Tone Audiometry
Middel Ear - Acoustic Reflex
Kam Fung Basic Hearing Test
- The auditory system includes the outer ear, the middle ear and the inner ear. Damage to any part of the ear can lead to hearing loss. Degree of hearing loss ranges between mild, moderate, moderately-severe, severe and profound. Normal hearing ranges from -10dB to 25dB.
- KAM Hearing Centre provides comprehensive hearing assessment, which includes otoscopic examination, standard pure tone audiometry and tympanometry. Our hearing professionals will provide hearing health suggestions based on the test results and individual’s hearing needs.
Kam Fung Basic Hearing Test Assessment Includes:
Abnormality such as earwax occlusion and otitis externa will be identified
- Standard Pure Tone Audiometry
PTA, a behavioral test to assess one’s hearing sensitivity, degree and type of hearing loss will be diagnosed
Middle ear problems, such as middle ear effusion and perforated eardrum will be revealed
- Acoustic Reflex
Acoustic reflexes measure the stapedius and the tensor tympani reflex generated eardrum movement in response to intense sound. They can be helpful in checking for particular types of hearing loss in situations where patient reliability is questionable.
Terms and Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working day by Whatsapp to KAM Hearing Centre at 9728 8386
- This e-redemption letter and identity card shall be presented prior to the hearing assessment on the appointment day.
- Hearing Test suitable for customers aged 6 or above
- Hearing Test Package with 6 months validity. Registration must be completed within 6 months after purchasing the coupon. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
Report result explanation
- We will explain the result after the test and the normal report will be ready around 2 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday).
- Customers can pick it up by themselves or we will send it by post.
Time of self-pickup:
Mondays to Fridays (10:00 am to 6:00 pm)
Saturdays (10:00am to 5:00pm )
Remarks：If they choose mailing reports, then they do so at their own risk.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.