Baby and Children Development
- One softgel a day provides the recommended 200mg daily DHA amount for pregnant women
- Essential nutrient for fetal brain and eye development*
- Pure and safe source of vegetarian DHA, life's DHA™, with no fishy smell or unpleasant aftertaste
30 vegetarian softgels
Mother's Choice – Vegetarian DHA
The ideal product for pregnant and breastfeeding women, vegetarian DHA is essential for the development of your baby’s eyes and brain*. One single serving of our product provides you with the optimum daily amount of DHA (200mg), with no fishy smell or aftertaste to worry about.
✓ One softgel a day provides the recommended 200mg daily DHA amount for pregnant women
✓ Essential nutrient for fetal brain and eye development*
✓ Pure and safe source of vegetarian DHA with no fishy smell or unpleasant aftertaste
DHA is an omega 3 fatty acid that accounts for up 97% of the omega 3 fatty acids in the brain and 93% in the eyes, DHA is important when it comes to maintaining the normal function and development of cells in the retina, heart, brain and nervous system.
While consuming the right amount of DHA is very important for pregnant women, most only get around 90mg a day, which is less than half of the recommended 200mg for optimal health. With our vegetarian DHA solution, we help women get the nutrition they need.
Algae versus Fish
While most people rely on deep sea fish for their source of DHA, it is actually the algae being consumed by the fish that provide the DHA levels. Algae can provide the same great benefits, including assisting eye and brain health, and is a great choice for vegetarians and vegans.
Pure and Safe Source of DHA You Can Trust
Using life’s DHA™, which is used by 99% of baby formulas in the US, you can trust our products to provide a pure and safe solution when it comes to nutrition. Our vegetarian DHA has been grown and fermented in a closed environment.
Improve Maternal and Child Health during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
There are studies showing that DHA supplementation during pregnancy has a positive association with the development of babies’ eye, brain and nervous system development*.Supplementation of DHA during pregnancy promotes a full term gestational age (37-42 weeks) and was associated with an increase in duration of gestation for an average of 6 days longer (within the normal range) and birth weight of infants than those not receiving additional DHA*.
Improves Children’s Cognitive and Memory Performance
Higher levels of DHA are associated with higher scores on a listening comprehension test and the Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test (PPVT) in preschool children, which are associated with school readiness and a predictor of better school success*.
Supports Memory of Adults and Elderly
Daily supplementation of algae DHA significant improved episodic memory and learning skills in healthy, older adults with mild memory complaints*.
Take 1 vegetarian softgel daily with a meal
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Country of Origin
30 vegetarian softgels
5 dia x 9.5H cm , 0.07 kg
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by LIFE Nutrition International Company Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, LIFE Nutrition International Company Limited and ESD Services Ltd. reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free Hong Kong local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of LIFE Nutrition products of HK$300. The promotion period will be ended on 31st Dec, 2020. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3 - 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288