Medtimes Supreme Health Check Plan
Recommended for 25 years old or above
Working class with pressure, Sexually active male and female, Male and female with family history
Key Checkup Items:
Ultrasound, Pap Smear, Cancer Markers, Chest X Ray, Resting ECG
- Tsim Sha Tsui
- Sheung Shui
- Ultrasound Breasts (Bilateral)
- Ultrasound Pelvis (Female only)
- Ultrasound Prostate
Cervical Lesions Test (Female Only)Highlight
- EBVDNA - EBV DNA (Quantitative)
Colon Tumor MarkerHighlight
Liver Cancer AssessmentHighlight
Pancreas Tumor MarkerHighlight
- Prostatic Specific Antigen, Total, PSA Total (Prostate)
Cardiac Check upHighlight
Acquired immunodeficiency testHighlight
- HIV Combo Test (Type I, II, O and P24 Antigen)
Renal Condition / Urinalysis
- Blood Type (ABO)
Upper Abdomen Ultrasound
Liver, Gallbladder, Spleen, Pancreas , Kidneys & Aorta10% off
(Only for TST location and only for female age 40 or above) Detecting tumour, breast lumps or mammary glands proliferation10% off
Ultrasound LiverDetecting liver cancer, cirrhosis, fatty liver, etc10% off
HPV DNA TestHPV Genotyping Test10% off
Recommended for people aged 25 above. Include Urine and Blood tests, Liver Function and Renal Function, Cancer Markers, Ultrasounds, Pap Smear (ThinPrep) etc.
This Plan includes 70 check-up items. Through urine and blood tests, you will find out different health index which reflects the body's health condition, especially focusing on liver function and renal function. In addition, this plan added some common venereal disease.
Breast Cancer Screening:
Breast ultrasound is a procedure that may be used to determine whether a lump is a cyst (sac containing fluid) or a solid mass which could be cancer. If it is found to be a cyst, fluid is typically withdrawn from it using a needle and syringe (a process called aspiration). Ultrasound testing works by transmitting high-frequency sound waves, inaudible to the human ear, through the breast. The sound waves bounce off surfaces in the breast (tissue, air, fluid) and these "echoes" are recorded and transformed into video or photographic images.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for checkup procedures.
【Notice: Pap Smear is not avaliable in Sheung Shui Center on Sat.】
Medtimes Medical Group Terms & Conditions:
- After receiving confirmation email from health.ESDlife, the check up centre will call customer to schedule the appointment.
Medtimes Medical Group - Booking/Inquiry: 3585 8533
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letters upon registration.
- Starting from 1 Feb 2022, the health check package's validity has been extended to 9 months from the date of purchase.
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- Under normal circumstances, the medical examination report would be ready in within 10-14 working days.
- No changes are allowed on the optional items once the appointment is made.
- Additional / optional items are only applicable after selecting the check up plan and for the same person
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Medtimes Medical Group should be final.
The vaccination injection:
- Normal vaccination with 6 months validity. Registration must be completed within 6 months. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, the full amount will be refunded.
- The vaccination injection process is handled by doctor, registered nurse or medical professional.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.