Medtimes Supreme Health Check Plan
Recommended for 25 years old or above
Working class with pressure, Sexually active male and female, Male and female with family history
Key Checkup Items:
Ultrasound, Pap Smear, Cancer Markers, Chest X Ray, Resting ECG
- Tsim Sha Tsui
- Sheung Shui
- Ultrasound Breasts (Bilateral)
- Ultrasound Pelvis (Female only)
- Ultrasound Prostate
Cervical Lesions TestHighlight
- EBVDNA - EBV DNA (Quantitative)
Colon Tumor MarkerHighlight
Liver Cancer AssessmentHighlight
Pancreas Tumor MarkerHighlight
- Prostatic Specific Antigen, Total, PSA Total (Prostate)
Cardiac Check upHighlight
Acquired immunodeficiency testHighlight
- HIV Combo Test (Type I, II, O and P24 Antigen)
- Blood Type (ABO)
- Upper Abdomen Ultrasound
Liver, Gallbladder, Spleen, Pancreas , Kidneys & Aorta10% offHK$1,620.0HK$1,800
(Only for TST location and only for female age 40 or above) Detecting tumour, breast lumps or mammary glands proliferation10% offHK$1,170.0HK$1,300
- Ultrasound LiverDetecting liver cancer, cirrhosis, fatty liver, etc10% offHK$720.0HK$800
- HPV DNA TestHPV Genotyping Test10% offHK$360.0HK$400
Recommended for people aged 25 above. Include Urine and Blood tests, Liver Function and Renal Function, Cancer Markers, Ultrasounds, Pap Smear (ThinPrep) etc.
This Plan includes 70 check-up items. Through urine and blood tests, you will find out different health index which reflects the body's health condition, especially focusing on liver function and renal function. In addition, this plan added some common venereal disease.
Breast Cancer Screening:
Breast ultrasound is a procedure that may be used to determine whether a lump is a cyst (sac containing fluid) or a solid mass which could be cancer. If it is found to be a cyst, fluid is typically withdrawn from it using a needle and syringe (a process called aspiration). Ultrasound testing works by transmitting high-frequency sound waves, inaudible to the human ear, through the breast. The sound waves bounce off surfaces in the breast (tissue, air, fluid) and these "echoes" are recorded and transformed into video or photographic images.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for checkup procedures.
【Important Notes: The earliest avaliable booking would be approximately 3-4 weeks after purchase. Under normal circumstances, most of medical reports will be ready around 3-4 weeks (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). The reporting time will vary, depending on the actual circumstances.】
【Notice: Pap Smear is not avaliable in Sheung Shui Center on Sat.】
Checkup plans Terms & Conditions:
- After receiving confirmation email from health.ESDlife, the check up centre will call customer to schedule the appointment.
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letters upon registration.
- The health check package is only valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. After which, the confirmation letter will not be accepted. (Customers who purchased from February 26, 2020 will have their validity extended to 9 months.)
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- Under normal circumstances, the medical examination report would be ready in within 10-14 working days.
- No changes are allowed on the optional items once the appointment is made.
- Additional / optional items are only applicable after selecting the check up plan and for the same person
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Medtimes Medical Group should be final.
The vaccination injection:
- Normal vaccination with 6 months validity. Registration must be completed within 6 months. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, the full amount will be refunded.
- The vaccination injection process is handled by doctor, registered nurse or medical professional.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Medtimes Medical Group.
Medtimes Medical Group - Booking/Inquiry: 3585 8533
Health Check Centre Address:
Unit 1302-05, 26 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday: 9:00a.m. – 1:30p.m. ; 2:30p.m. – 6:30p.m.
Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.
Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed
Units 711-713A Landmark North, 39 Lung Sum Avenue Sheung Shui
Monday - Friday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.
Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed