Swindon MMR® II (Measles, Mumps and Rubella virus Live) (2 doses)
Recommended for 1-6 years old or above
Key Checkup Items:
MMR® II at 12 to 15 months of age and administration of the 2nd dose of MMR® II at 4 to 6 years of age
- Doctor’s consultation prior to the 1st shot of vaccination
- Injection procedure is handled by Registered Doctor/medical professional
- MMR (Priorix) Vaccine (2 injections)
*This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, the full amount will be refunded.
The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 3 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days.
Health Checkup Package Validity
- Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 year, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2020, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2021. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Vaccinations service must be evaluated by the doctor. If doctor determine the vaccination request is not suitable to the patience, this vaccinations service will be cancelled and the payment will be refunded. All vaccinations are administered by a registered medical practitioner.
- Collection by yourself: go to the centre directly
Hotline: CWB (852) 3188 1722 / MK (852) 3529 2004
- Telephone briefing report (self-collection report) ***