Mobile Medical Detailed Cardiac Health Check
Recommended for 18 years old or above
People having cardiac health problem history, lack of exercise, and unhealthy eating habits
Key Checkup Items:
Resting ECG, Lipids, Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Ultrasound, Cancer Markers
- Causeway Bay
- Tsuen Wan
- Ultrasound Upper Abdomen (Liver, Gall Bladder, Spleen, Pancreas and Kidneys)
Colon Tumor MarkerHighlight
Liver Cancer AssessmentHighlight
Cardiac Check upHighlight
- Resting ECG
Cardiac Check up
- CK Total
Basic Health Assessment
- Anti TB Antibody Total
Renal Condition / Urinalysis
- Stool Occult Blood
- Stool Routine
Bone Marrow Function
- Reticulocyte Count
Lack of iron or not
- Nutritionist Assessment
- Report interpretation by designated staff
4 in 1 Cardiovascular and Coagulation Problem Extensive ScreeningHelps to reflect the possibility of suffering from a variety of cardiovascular diseases, predict the risk of stroke and blood clotting problems52% off
FerritinFerritin levels reflect to certain body organs issues22% off
Hepatitis A AntibodyTest whether it is immune to hepatitis A virus23% off
Radiation testThe amount of body radiation affects fetal growth and health50% off
Comprehensive allergy screeningInclude Food allergy screening and respiratory allergy screening (total 36 items)10% off
Recommended for people having cardiac health problem history. Include C-Reactive Protein (High Sensitivity), 2 tumor markers, Blood Sugar, Anemia etc.
Include Myoglobin, Magnesium,C-Reactive Protein (High Sensitivity), Tissue Damage Index (esp. cardiac musicle), Ultrasound Upper Abdomen (Hepatobiliary System, Kidney, Pancreas, & Spleen), 2 tumor markers: Liver (AFP) & Large Intestine (CEA), Lipid Test, Liver Function Test, Kidney Function Test, Anemia, Blood Sugar.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
【Important Notes: All report lead time takes 4-6 weeks (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday) for medical report. The reporting time will vary, depending on the actual circumstances.】
【Important Notes: Urea Breath Test will be suspanded since 31 Jan 2022, and will be changed to H.pylori by Stool.】
【Important Notes: Health check for foreign domestic helpers】
- Only domestic helpers who renew their contracts in Hong Kong are accepted. Domestic helpers must show their passport or any proof of immigration records and 21 days in Hong Kong before checking.
- Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Mobile Medical and Health Check Centre Limited Terms & Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. General Enquiry Hotline: 2369 0680 (Mobile Medical and Health Check Center Ltd)
- We can arrange receipt issued by health.ESDlife after purchase and the receipt will be sent out after 7-14 working days. Customer who need receipt can make a request during purchase or contact our customer service team via one of the below means: by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (3151 2288).
- For customers aged 10 or above
Guidelines (patients under 18 years old)
A. Between ages 10 – 16
(1) Accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
(2) Without parent/legal guardian present
A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
B. Between ages 16 – 18
If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
- Most of health checkup package with 12 months validity. Registration must be completed within 12 months. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
*This transaction is subjected to the assessment by nurse for the suitability of vaccine injection. Doctor support service is available if patient need to seek help. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon the consultation, the full amount will be refunded. The vaccination injection process is handled by registered nurse.
*The vaccination injection process is handled by doctor, registered nurse or medical professional. This service is only available in Jordon centre(Opening Hours : Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 2:00pm - 6:00pm)
a. Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $230.
b. All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
c. If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
d. All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $230 for this service.
- Under normal circumstances, most of medical reports will be ready around 4-6 weeks (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday).
- On-site service report will be ready around 17-20 working days.
- mRNA checkup report will be ready around 21 working days.
A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test
A. Local / Oversea customers (Choose one)
(1) Face to Face Explanation (JD & CWB Branch only)
(2) Call report & *Self-pickup
(3) Call report & **Post
* Time of self-pickup:
Mondays to Saturdays (3 pm to 5:30pm)
Causeway Bay & Tsuen Wan Branch
Mondays to Saturdays (2pm to 5:30pm. )
** Post Fee
a. Hong Kong
- Local mail $20; Registration$40
b. Mainland China, Macau
- $70 post fee
- $120 post fee
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation (JD & CWB Branch only)
2. *Courier (SF Express) & Return Call
* Freight Collect
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.