MY PLACE Extended Sexual Health Check-up Package
Recommended for 18 years old or above
- People who care about their sexual health condition
Key Checkup Items:
HPV, Hepatits B, Chlamydia, HSV, HIV, Syphilis, Neisseria Gonorrhea, Mycoplasma Genitalium, Mycoplasma Hominis, Ureaplasma Parvum, Ureaplasma Urealyticum
HIV Antigen (P24)
Syphilis (VDRL, TPPA if VDRL positive)
Mycoplasma genitalium DNA
Mycoplasma Hominis DNA
Ureaplasma Parvum DNA
Ureaplasma Urealyticum DNA
Neisseria Gonorrhea DNA
Hepatits B Antigen
Hepatits B Antibody
Herpes Simplex Virus I DNA
Herpes Simplex Virus II DNA
Herpes Simplex Virus II Ab
HPV 33 Types DNA Genotyping
Report explained by doctor
Simple and confidential! Get your sexual health result with easy sampling. The price of the package includes the consultation and interpretation of health report by a registered doctor, clinical diagnosis and professional advice to questions about sexual health from AIDS Concern, a local charity.
This package includes urine sampling and testing.
All results obtained from MY PLACE would NOT be linked to E-Health system to ensure patients’ privacy. Customer's privacy is the top priority. The procedure of MY PLACE booking:
- Purchase a checkup plan on ESDLife;
- Staff member from MY PLACE will call and help customer to arrange the booking appointment;
- Cusomter Arrive at MY PLACE at the designated time. Check the temperature and fill in the health declaration form at the front desk;
- Customer will fill in the form and prepare for the test in an independent and privacy room
- The nurse at MY PLACE would guide customer through the test on a one-to-one basis.
Extended Sexual Health Check-up Package includes:
- Chlamydia DNA
- Neisseria Gonorrhea DNA
- Mycoplasma Genitalium DNA
- Mycoplasma Hominis DNA
- Ureaplasma Parvum DNA
- Ureaplasma Urealyticum DNA
- Herpes Simplex Virus I DNA
- Herpes Simplex Virus II DNA
- Herpes Simplex Virus II Ab
- HIV Antigen (P24)
- HIV Antibody
- Syphilis (VDRL, TPPA if VDRL positive)
- Syphilis (TPPA)
- Hepatits B Antigen
- Hepatits B Antibody
- HPV 33 Types DNA Genotyping
- Interpretation of report by a registered doctor
- Clinial Diagnosis
- Sexual health advice and condom
A confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Staff member from MY PLACE will contact the customer via phone to book a timeslot for the check-up within 1-2 working days. Customers can also call 2394 6622 or 5226 8394 for enquiries or confirmation starting from the next working day after booking.
- For customers at any age (For customers under 18, the company and a consent form of a guardian is required)
Health Checkup Package Validity
- The check-up package is with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 year, e.g. purchase date is 1st August 2021, customers must make a booking on or before 1st August 2022. Reservations are taken 1 week in advance.
- Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 5 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays). However, this is subject to changes according to the availability of the labs and other reasons.
Collection of Report
- One-time face-to-face explanation of the report by a registered doctor.
- The report will be kept for 1 month only. Any unclaimed report after that will be destroyed. An administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
- The face-to-face explanation has to be done upon the collection of the report.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.