Nong's Liver Formula 60 Capsules
- For people who smoking and drinking habits, physical strain from work, imbalanced diets
- Ideal for people with smoking and drinking habits
- Strengthen liver functions
- Activate liver enzymes
- Promote liver cells metabolism
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
400mg per capsule, 60 capsules per box
Features & Functions
PuraPharm® Liver Formula is formulated to strengthen the vital functions of liver and aid in the detoxification process. It contains extracts of Coriolus and Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis. Scientifically proven1, 2, 3, its ingredients can activate anti-oxidative enzymes in the liver, protecting the liver from damages caused by free radicals. This can maintain liver enzymes at a stabilized level, while helping to promote metabolism in liver cells.
The liver is one of the main organs for metabolism in the body, including detoxification, metabolism, food transformation and synthesis of protein. During the metabolism process, harmful free radicals are generated in the liver. They are usually eliminated by endogenous antioxidants to prevent liver damage. However, if liver functions are weakened or insufficient antioxidants are produced, free radicals accumulate, which causes damages to the liver and increase the plasma level of liver enzymes such as ALT (alanine aminotransferase).
Unique therapeutic benefits of different Lingzhi
Lingzhi has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries to slow down the aging process and tonify the lungs and the liver. According to Shen Nong’s Classic of Materia Medica, Lingzhi is classified into six categories according to their colors, namely red, purple, green, white, black and yellow; and each is listed with unique therapeutic benefits. This discourse is respected as classics and adopted by subsequent medical professionals.
PuraPharm Liver Formula - Unleash the curative power of Lingzhi
Integrating the theories of traditional medicine and the findings from recent studies, PuraPharm Liver Formula is formulated through scientific researches by using Corioulus and related Chinese herbs. The proprietary formulation unleashes the curative power of Lingzhi to vitalize the targeted body functions. PuraPharm Liver Formula is made of specific Chinese herbs and natural wild Lingzhi which are especially effective in strengthening the vital functions of the liver.
GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Standard & Safety Assurance
PuraPharm Liver Formula is manufactured in accordance to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards. Every batch of PuraPharm Lingzhi is tested against its safety by the world-renowned testing laboratories – SGS (H.K.) Ltd. and has obtained safety reports on heavy metals, toxic elements, pesticide residues and microbial limit tests. Its safety and reliability are guaranteed.
Suitable for People with smoking and drinking habits, physical strain from work, imbalanced diets as well as those concerning liver health.
2 capsules, two times daily, or as directed by physician.
Coriolus and Fructus Schisandrae Chinensis
Keep in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by PuraPharm International (H.K.) Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, PuraPharm International (H.K.) Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of PuraPharm International (H.K.) Limited products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$80 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact PuraPharm International (H.K.) Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 64611868