Optical 88 Comprehensive Eye Health Programme
The pacakage has include 10% Off On Transitions/Photochromic Lens + Frame Packages after checking
Recommended for 4 years old or above
Key Checkup Items:
By Optometrist (About 45 minutes), Refraction check, Visual acuity, Intra-ocular pressure (IOP) measurement, Binocular vision assessment, Colour vision test, Stereopsis, Slit lamp examination on outer and inner eye structures, Dilated fundus examination
Color vision tests
Slit lamp examination
Dilated fundal examination
Digital Retinal Scans
Internal and External Ocular Health
Report and explanation by Optometrist
OPTICAL 88 Promotion (only apply to online store)
10% Off On Transitions/Photochromic Lens + Frame Packages
Photochromic Lens + Frame Package (about 50 frame models) $599
Photochromic Progressive Lens + Frame Package (about 50 frame models) $1,299
Transitions GEN 8 Lens + Frame Package (with over 200 frame models) $1,260
Fogless Transitions GEN 8 Lens + Frame Package (with over 200 frame models) $1,299
Transitions GEN 8 Progressive Lens + Frame Package (with over 200 frame models) $1,850
ZEISS EnergizeMe Photochromic Digital Lens and Frame Package $2,298
The Voucher will be distributed to your email a week upon completing the programme.
Optical 88 Comprehensive Eye Health Programme
- The Comprehensive Eye Health Programme is conducted by Registered Optometrist (Part ɪ) and is suitable for people at age 4 or above.
- This programme assess refraction errors, such as myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia, and other visual abnormalities, such as strabismus, color blindness and amblyopia. Assessment on eye health including dilated fundus examination which allows us to detect serious eye diseases, such as glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy.
- After the assessment, optometrist will give consultation on the result and follow up plans. Optometrists in Optical 88 Eyecare Centre provide professional eye care service and examinations. Regular eye check effectively detects visual and eye health problem, ensures healthy vision.
Important Reminder: Pupil dilation maybe needed during eye exam. We suggest you to put on sunglasses, avoid driving, computer work and reading after eye examination. In general, ocular function will resume normal after 4-6 hours.
Optical 88 Comprehensive Eye Health Programme:
- Case history
Identify visual problems and symptoms of eye diseases, relevant family history
- Refraction check
Measurement of Myopia, Hyperopia, Astigmatism, Presbyopia, etc. Evaluate performance of current optical correction
- Visual acuity (VA)
Check the distance and near VA, evaluate if vision is up to standard and fulfill the requirement for daily activities
- Intra-ocular pressure (IOP) measurement
Rise in IOP may result in Glaucoma which may lead to blindness if left untreated
- Binocular vision assessment
Visual function assessment on squint, accommodation (ability in changing focus) and motility (alignment of eyes in tracking target). Binocular vision problems may lead to tired eyes, blurry vision and double vision
- Colour vision test
Test on ability to differentiate colors, colour vision problem may be genetic and may affect job selection
- Stereopsis (depth perception)
Good stereoacuity is important for precise judgment of distance and three-dimension perception, it is also important for sport performance
- Slit lamp examination on outer and inner eye structures
Assessment of dry eyes, corneal health, cataract, floaters, etc.
- Dilated fundus examination (retina image capture with digital fundus camera)
Assessment of the central and peripheral retina, can reveal some severe eye diseases such as retinal tear, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration. Digital retinal image is captured for photo documentation
- Consultation and recommendation
Evaluate visual needs and the risk of getting eye disease, give advices on follow up and management. Referral for medical follow up when necessary.
Terms and Conditions:
- A confirmation email will be sent to customer immediately after successful payment and Optical 88 will email the e-redemption letter to the registered email address within 2 working days. The customer is required to make an appointment in advance after receiving the e-redemption letter. Please refer to the letter for our centres’ contact information.
- Redemption of hearing examination is only applicable in Optical 88 Hearing Centres in Hong Kong; Redemption of eye examination is only applicable in Optical 88 Professional Eyecare Centres in Hong Kong.
- This e-redemption letter can only be used once.
- Once the order is confirmed, it is not allowed to change the ordered plan or refund.
- Appointment is required for eye examination and hearing assessment. If rescheduling is needed, minimum 24 hours advance notice is required (excluding public holidays as observed in Hong Kong). Optical 88 Ltd. reserves the right to refuse rescheduling within 24 hours and the e-redemption letter will be treated as redeemed.
- This e-redemption letter and identity card shall be presented prior to the hearing assessment on the appointment day.
- In the event of any disputes, the decision of Optical 88 Ltd. and health.ESDlife shall be final.
Guidelines for patients under 18 years old
- All children under age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- For children aged 16 -17, if neither parent nor legal guardian is accompanying the youth, advance notice on the contact information of parent or legal guardian is required.
- The redemption will be valid for 3 months starting from the date of payment.
Eye examination report
- Under normal circumstances, eye examination reports will be ready around 10 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays). Customers can collect the report in any appointed Professional Eyecare Centre or Optical 88 store.
- Customers should authorize a nominee to collect the eye examination report on their behalf. Authorization letter, ID card copy and signature of the nominee are required for collecting report.
Remarks for eye examination report
- All eye examination reports will be destroyed after 12 months if it is not collected
- Customers should keep their reports properly. An administration fee will be charged ($100 per report) for re-issue of the report.
Hearing test result explanation
- Hearing test results will be explained during the appointment. Our professionals or audiologist will recommend appropriate solutions according to every individual’s needs and preferences. No report will be provided.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.