Spot on combine the repellent properties of Geraniol, Lavandula and Icaridine, It is proven to repel
effectievely fleas, ticks, flies and sandflies.
It's tick season!
Not only ticks extremely painful and inconvenient to remove, they also carry LYME Disease. Be sure to check your pets daily for ticks and signs of bites!
Lyme disease, also known as Lyme borreliosis, is a bacterial illness that can be transmitted to humans, cats and other animals by certain ticks. It is caused by the spiral-shaped bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi that is carried inside a tick bite. Once in the bloodstream through a tick bite.
Once in the bloodstream, the bacteria can travel to different parts of the body and cause problems in specific organs or locations, such as joints, as well as overall illness.
Instructions for use:
- 1 Spot-on of 5ml. Turn the spot-on cap on.
- Remove hair between shoulder blades and drop all the spot-on directly on skin.
- Avoid contact with fingers, effective up to 4 weeks against fleas and ticks, and effective against sandflies up to 70% two weeks after application.
- The delay of action may vary depending on the environment and coat type.
- Act immediately, in case of re-infestation, repeat the treatment without exceeding one application per week.
- Renew treatment as soon as parasites appear.
- Contains Linalool, Linalyl, Acetate, Geraniol, Eucalyptol, May produce an allergic reaction,
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by Wealth Gain (HK) Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, Wealth Gain (HK) Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any products of HK$400. For spending less than HKD$400, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 5-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Customer Service Department (Anita) via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Petmacy Customer service hotline: 2385 7699