Pre-Marital Details Screening (Male)
Recommended for male who intend to get married. Include Semen Analysis, Thalassaemia Test, HIV I & II antibody, ABO grouping & Rh (D) typing etc.
Send product info to my email
Include Semen Analysis, Thalassaemia Test, HIV I & II antibody, ABO grouping & Rh (D) typing, Hepatitis B Surface Antigen, VDRL (qualitative), Urine Routine, Complete Blood Count.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
Male who intend to get married
- Blood Pressure
- Haemoglobin Pattern
- Blood Smear
- Blood Type (ABO)
- Urine Color
- Urine Appearance
- Urine SG
- Urine pH
- Urine Protein
- Urine Sugar
- Urine Ketone
- Urine Blood
- Urine RBC
- Urine WBC
- Urine Mucus
- HIV (1+2) Antibody
- VDRL (Venereal Disease Research Laboratory)
- Semen - Capacity
- Semen - Appearance
- Semen - Activity
- Semen - Sperm Count
- Semen - White Blood Cells
- Semen - Viscosity
- Semen - PH
- Viscosity - Liquefaction time
- Semen - Form (Initial)
- Semen - Red Blood Cell
Silver Cross Medical Group1 Locations
Terms & Conditions
Silver Cross Medical Group – Physical check up plans
- Silver Cross Medical Group will contact the customer on the next working day after successful payment.
- The plan will be valid for 1 year starting from the date of payment.
- Under normal circumstances, the medical examination report would be ready in 7 working days.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- In case of disputes, the decision of ESDlife shall be final.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Silver Cross Medical Group.
Medical Center Address and Opening Hours
19/F Sino Cheer Plaza, 23-29 Jordan Road, Kowloon, HK
Tel: 2850 6986
Monday - Friday: 10:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.; 3:00p.m. – 7:00p.m.
Saturday: 10:00a.m. – 2:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed