Precious Blood Hospital Haemophilus Influenzae Type B Vaccination + RotaTeq
Recommended for 6-24 weeks children
Oral Rotavirus Vaccine (Rotateq) (3 doses)
Hib (PedvaxHIB Amp) Vaccine (4 injection)
Doctor’s consultation prior to the 1st shot of vaccination
Injected by professional nurses
This plan includes 4 doses of Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccination & 3 doses of RotaTeq.
Doctor consultation to assess the clinical appropriateness before each vaccination. If it is considered as inapproriate to get vaccinated, HK$300 will be charged for Dr Consultation. The remaining amount shall be returned. health.ESDlife and Precious Blood Hospital have sole discretion to make the final decision.
Haemophilus influenzae type b infection (Hib) is common in children under 5 years of age, with the highest incidence in children under 2 years of age. Hib can cause severe and life-threatening infections, such as meningitis (inner membrane infection covering the brain) and sepsis (blood infection). One out of every 20 sick children may die. Complications of the infection include brain damage and hearing loss. Hib bacteria can also cause a severe, life-threatening infection called epiglottitis. Children with epiglottis may have difficulty breathing and may need immediate surgery to help them breathe. Rotavirus is the main cause of severe dehydration diarrhea and vomiting in children aged 6 to 24 months. It is most dangerous for the younger infants. Severe vomiting or diarrhea can occur more than 20 times a day and usually last for 3-9 days.
Rotaviruses are highly contagious and usually transmitted via fecal-oral routes (such as ingestion of contaminated food and water, contact with contaminated surfaces such as toys); infections can even occur in places with good hygiene.
There are currently no drugs available for the treatment of rotavirus infection, and they can only be used to alleviate symptoms such as intravenous fluid replacement for water loss and temperature control. Therefore, vaccination is the best way to prevent the infection.
Act-Hib vaccine should not be administered to:
- Babies who has ever had a life-threatening or severe allergic reaction after a previous dose of any Haemophilus influenzae type b or tetanus toxoid-containing vaccine or any component of ActHIB vaccine.
RotaTeq should not be administered to:
- Babies who has had a severe (life-threatening) allergic reaction to a previous dose of rotavirus vaccine or any of the component, severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), or a previous episode of intussusception (a type of bowel blockage)
Precious Blood Hospital (Caritas) Terms and Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. Hotline / Whatsapp: 6067 9803
For customers aged 10 or above
Guidelines (patients under 18 years old)
A. Between ages 10 – 16
1. Accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
2. Without parent/legal guardian present
A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
B. Between ages 16 – 18
If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
Health Checkup Package Validity
- Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 years, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2020, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2021. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Vaccination with 6 months validity. Registration must be completed within 6 months, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2020, customers must be registered on or before 1st July 2020. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, a consultation fee of $ 300 will be charged and the remaining balance will be refunded.
- The vaccination injection process is handled by registered nurse or medical professional.
- No refund on all vaccination.
Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 7-10 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test
A. Local / Oversea customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation
2. Call report & *Self-pickup
3. Call report & **Post
Time of self-pickup:
Mondays to Sundays (11 am to 7 pm)
a. Hong Kong
Local mail $15; Registration$30
b. Mainland China, Macau
$50 post fee
$100 post fee
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation
2. Courier (SF Express) & Return Call
- Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $230.
- All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
- If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $210 for this service.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.