ProVet Bones & Joints Formula 30's
Longevity, healthiness & happiness of pets are always top concerns of all owners. “ProVet Formula” by Wai Yuen Tong is a series of pet supplements formulated by Certified Traditional Chinese Medicine Veterinarians with 100% natural Chinese herbs. It is a safe and effective way to restore health, enhance body strength and life quality of your beloved pets.
“ProVet Bones & Joints Formula for Dogs” is tailor-made for dogs over 1 year old for strengthening bones, joints & ligaments. It helps relieve joint pain and pain induced by Osteoarthritis, tonifies liver and kidneys and promotes overall body health. Great for joint aid for dogs, it is especially suitable for dogs with post-bone surgery cases or joint & bone problems.
- 100% Natural Chinese Herbs
- No Preservatives, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors Added
- Passed the Safety Tests Including Heavy Metal Determination, Pesticide Residue & Microbial Evaluation
- Made in Hong Kong
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
- Suitable for Dogs with Joint or Bone Problems and Post-Bone Surgery Cases
- Strengthen Bone, Joints and Ligaments
- Help Relieve Joint Pain and Pain Induced by Osteoarthritis
- Tonify Liver and Kidneys, Promote Overall Body Health
Taxillus Herb, Dioscorea Rhizoma, Achyranthis Bidentatae Radix, Longan Arillus, Jujube Fructus, Citri Reticulatae Pericarpium
Tailor-Made for Dogs Over 1 Year Old
- Under 5 kg: Take 1 capsule daily
- 5 - 10kg: Take 2 capsules daily
- 10 - 20kg: Take 3 capsules daily
- Over 20kg: Take 4 capsules daily
*Suggest opening the capsule and mixing with food or water for consumption. Suggest consulting a registered veterinarian for long term consumption.
- 1 bottle per box, 30 capsules per bottle
For animal use only. Not suitable for pregnant, lactating or diabetic animals. Avoid taking with anticoagulants and diuretics. If hypersensitivity or discomfort occurs, stop taking this product and consult a registered veterinarian immediately. Please do not consume if the packaging is damaged. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by uPet
3. If in case of any dispute, uPet and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any uPet products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact uPet Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Petmacy Customer service hotline: 2698 7438