Qiara Infant 28 Sachets
- Protect and restore your baby’s microbiome for better health outcomes
- Relieve gastrointestinal symptoms associated with colic and other digestive conditions such as diarrhea, constipation, and reflux.
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Qiara Infant is a specific dose probiotic for babies. It contains a single strain of probiotic called Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716, which was originally found in breast milk (suitable for infants 0-24 months of age).
An infant’s microbiome can be disrupted by for many reasons, including mum’s diet, medication (especially antibiotics), hereditary factors, birth mode and feeding choices. Qiara Infant can help to:
- protect and restore your baby’s microbiome for better health outcomes
- relieve gastrointestinal symptoms associated with colic and other digestive conditions such as diarrhea, constipation, and reflux.
- Qiara Probiotics is almost tasteless, so most babies and toddlers will take it happily. Each sachet contains 300 million/3.9 mg organisms of Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716.
- Babies 0–4 months of age: The recommended dose is half a sachet per day. You can store the opened sachet in the refrigerator at 2–8°C (do not freeze) so long as it is used within two days. Stir the contents into prepared infant formula or water immediately before feeding. Do not heat after Qiara has been added.
- Babies 4–24 months of age: The recommended dose is 1 sachet per day. Add the contents of the sachet to water, milk, or soft food such as yoghurt immediately before giving it to your baby or toddler.
Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716, Maltodextrin
Qiara Probiotics contain no artificial colors, preservatives or sweeteners and are suitable for vegetarians and vegans; anyone with an intolerance or allergy to lactose, gluten, dairy, tree nuts, soy, yeast, or eggs.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The products are supplied by Lovini Holding Company Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, Lovini Holding Company Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Lovini / Herbs / Wyeth / QIARA products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Lovini Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.