Standard Women Health Check up
Recommended for female of all ages or working female. Includes screening in thalasaemia, blood disease, Hepatitis B, veneral disease, HIV and semen analysis etc.
Send product info to my email
Includes physical exam and report interpretation by doctor, screening in thalasaemia, blood disease, blood group, kidney function, Hepatitis B, veneral disease, HIV and semen analysis.
The program is available at below appointed UMP Medical Centres:
Central: Room 1401-3, Wing On House, 71 Des Voeux Road Central
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
- Female of all ages or working female
- Women who want to have a comprehensive female health check
- Blood Pressure
- Body Mass Index
- CEA (Colon Cancer)
- EBV Antibody
- Ovary Tumor Marker (CA 125)
- Total Cholesterol
- Total Protein
- Total Bilirubin
- Alk Phosphatase
- Urine Routine
- Uric acid
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Thyroxine (T4)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Explicit Global Medical Group Limited1 Locations
Terms & Conditions
Explicit Global Medical Group - Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services:
- After receiving confirmation email from ESDlife, the check up centre will call Customer to schedule the appointment.
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letters upon registration.
- The health check package is only valid for six month from the date of purchase. After which, the confirmation letter will not be accepted.
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- Under normal circumstances, the medical examination report would be ready in 1-2 working days.
- No changes are allowed on the optional items once the appointment is made.
- Additional / optional items are only applicable after selecting the check up plan and for the same person
- In case of any dispute, the decision of ESDlife and Explicit Global Medical Group should be final.
If the Health Check Services included Imaging Examination, please note the following information
1. Mammogram is suggested for female aged 40 or above, you should consult your family physician before having mammogram if you are under 40 years of age.
2. Doctor's assessment will be arranged before you are having CT scan, ultrasound, pap smear or mammogram examinations.
Disclaimer: All physical examination is not intended to substitute medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. Despite having a normal test results, there may be some hidden disease will appear at a later time. Therefore, when your body has any signs of illness, you should immediately consult a doctor for diagnosis and medical treatment.
Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Explicit Global Medical Group Limited.
Health Check Centre Address:
Explicit Global Medical Diagnostic and Health Assessment Centre
Unit A, 8/F, Entertainment Building, 30 Queen's Road, Central, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday︰9:00a.m. – 6:00p.m.
Saturday︰9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday︰Closed