Swindon Gentleman Health Check Plan - Elite
Recommended for 18 years old or above male
People who do health check-up the first time or on regular basis
Key Checkup Items:
Ultrasound, Cancer Markers, Resting ECG, Bone Density, Chest X Ray, HIV, Syphilis, Liver, Kidney, Thyroid, Blood Test, Renal Condition, Lipids, Diabetes, Blood Pressure
- Prostate Ultrasound
- Upper Abdomen (Liver, Gallbladder, Spleen, Pancreas,Kidney)
- PSA (Prostate)
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA)
Cardiac and Vascular screeningHighlight
- Resting ECG
- Venereal Disease
- Chest X-Ray
Basic Health Assessment
- Thyroid Hormone
- Free T4(FT4)
- Urine RBC
- Urine Crystals
- Urine Granular Cast
- Urine Hyaline Cast
- Urine Epithelial Cell
- Occult Blood Test
- RA factor, qualitative
- Stool Color
- Stool Consistency
- Stool Pus
- Occult Blood Quantitative
- Ova, Cysts & Parasites
- Specific Gravity
- Report with Doctor's Comment & Suggestion
Applicable to men of any age, long-term stress, improper diet, lack of exercise, smoking and alcoholics people.
In addition to prestige health check plan, it includes more basic physical examination (Audio and vision tests by professional optometrists and hearing specialists), Helicobacter pylori urea breath test, whole abdomen ultrasound (examined by radiologist) and DEXA. Testing of infectious disease tests (such as hepatitis B and AIDS) and other cancer markers as well.
Elite check-up plan alert customers to know any warning signs from your body, for preventing serious diseases.
The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 3 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days.
Health Checkup Package Validity
- Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 year, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2020, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2021. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Vaccinations service must be evaluated by the doctor. If doctor determine the vaccination request is not suitable to the patience, this vaccinations service will be cancelled and the payment will be refunded. All vaccinations are administered by a registered medical practitioner.
- Collection by yourself: go to the centre directly
Hotline: CWB (852) 3188 1722 / MK (852) 3529 2004
- Telephone briefing report (self-collection report) ***