Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin 120 Tablets
- For children over 2 years old
- Maintain the energy level of children's body
- Enhance children's immunity
- Natural orange flavour
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
This product is a special vitamin designed by Swisse for children over 2 years old. It contains multiple vitamins. This product can not only provide children with multivitamins, minerals and antioxidants needed daily, but also reduce the baby's partial eclipse and picky eaters. The resulting malnutrition helps the growth of the bones and allows the baby to grow and develop healthily. Moreover, the American ginseng contained in it can effectively maintain the energy level of children's body, and valerian and rose hips can enhance children's immunity. Natural orange flavour.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid 50 mg)
Vitamin D320 IU (Bile 500 ng)
Vitamin E106 IU (D-α-tocopherol succinate 4.96 mg)
Vitamin B1 (thiamine nitrate 1 mg)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 1 mg)
Nicotinamide 10 mg
Vitamin B5 (1.83 mg of pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 2 mg)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride 2 mg)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin 3 micrograms)
Folic acid 15 micrograms
Biotin 30 micrograms
Carotene 500 micrograms
Calcium 21.1 mg (calcium citrate 100 mg)
163 micrograms of manganese (500 micrograms of manganese sulfate monohydrate)
364 micrograms of zinc (zinc sulfate - 1 mg)
Magnesium 1.7 mg (magnesium phosphate 8 mg)
Iron 2.3 mg (ferrous fumarate 7.36 mg)
Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract 2 mg
Ramie 10 mg (dry sorghum)
Rose hip 10 mg (Rose dried fruit)
Siberian ginseng 6.5 mg (Prickly ash root dry)
Children from 2 to 4 years old: 1 tablet per day, taken with meals or immediately after meals;
Children over 4 years old: 2 tablets per day, taken immediately with meals or after meals or as directed by a doctor;
For children who cannot chew, the tablets can be chopped in water or orange juice.
- For details, please refer to the label on the product.
- The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final.
**The manufacturer may make changes to the product packaging, and the website will also take time to update. The real object should be considered as final. **
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The products are supplied by South Plan Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, South Plan Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of South Plan products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$80 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact South Plan Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.