Swisse Mens 50+ Ultivite 90 Tab [Parallel Import]
- Support energy production
- Support a healthy immune system
- Supports healthy mental performance
- Support healthy eye function, maintenance of night vision
- Provide antioxidant support
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Swisse Men's Ultivite 50+ contains over 40 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs to help support men aged 50+ meet their nutritional needs and maintain general wellbeing.
- Energy: B complex vitamins are important for the metabolism of food into energy, they support energy production.
- Immune system: Zinc, vitamin C and vitamin A help to support a healthy immune system.
- Cognitive Health: Vitamin B5 supports healthy mental performance
- Eye function: Zinc vitamin A and lutein support healthy eye function, Vitamin A helps in the maintenance of night vision.
- Antioxidant: Vitamin C, selenium, grape seed and cranberry provide antioxidant support
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Biotin, Folic acid, Nicotinamide, Vitamin A (retinol acetate), Vitamin B1 (thiamine from thiamine hydrochloride), Vitamin B2, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Chromium etc
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- For details, please refer to the label on the product.
- The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The products are supplied by South Plan Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, South Plan Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of South Plan products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$80 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact South Plan Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.