Udo's Children's Blend Probiotic 60's
Udo's Children's Blend Probiotic is recommended for children 5–15 years. 7 child-specific bacterial strains at an appropriate strength, formulated to reflect healthy childhood microflora.
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
A child's healthy intestinal flora is similar to the bacteria found in adults. The main difference is the strength because children are smaller and require a lesser amount of these probiotics.
- Promotes regular bowel movements
- Provides immune support
- Supports a healthy balance of microflora, which helps the intestines manufacture some of the important B vitamins
- Improves proper digestion
- 5 billion viable/active cells per capsule at manufacture
Children aged 5 - 15
Consume 1-3 capsule(s) per day on a full stomach. If the child is not able to swallow capsules, the easiest way to provide this foundational support is to sprinkle the contents on his or her meal.
Each capsule contains:
Lactobacillus case HA-108: 30%
Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111: 25%
Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122: 20%
Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119: 10%
Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132: 5%
Bifidobacterium breve HA-129: 5%
Lactobacillus fermentum HA-179: 5%
potato starch, silicon dioxide (to keep dry/ prevent damage to probiotics), ascorbic acid (as an antioxidant), stearic acid. Encapsulated in plant-based capsules. May contain traces of milk powder, whey and soy lecithin.
Terms and Conditions
1. There is no refund for all goods sold.
2. Free delivery is available at HK $ 500 or above, otherwise HK $ 30 will be charged. If shipment cannot be successfully delivered because customer was not there to receive and need another arrangement, further delivery charges will be borne by the customer.
3. In case there is not enough stock, health.ESDlife will contact the customer for special arrangement of the order.
4. Discount / or special items cannot be used with other promotional offers at the same time.
5. If in case of any dispute, Jireh International Health Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. We deliver to all Hong Kong addresses.
2. Currently we only deliver by SF Express, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd and or U.C. (Asia) Services Ltd.
3. We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
4. After delivery, we will send the tracking number via email so that customer can track the shipment.
5. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather. (e.g., Christmas, New Year and Easter, Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning) We are not binding and are not liable for any damages arising from delays.
We offer products with minimum of 6 months expiry commencing on the date of delivery.
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to check whether the goods are damaged or missing immediately after the shipment was received.
2. Customer should contact the health.ESDlife customer service for any discrepancy within 2 working days after delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
3. The product is only subject to replacement once, and can only be replaced by products with equal or higher amount. Customer would have to pay the difference in price if there is any.
4. Jireh International Health Limited reserves the right to finalize these Terms and Conditions.
This Privacy Notice describes how Jireh International Health Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively " Jireh International Health Ltd") collects, processes, uses, discloses, and secures information through its mobile app (the "App") and its websites. Please read the privacy notice here.