UDO'S CHOICE O-KRILL 3 500MG 60'S
Krill oil combined with Omega 3 can help absorb, 10 to 15 times higher than fish oil and can reach the brain, improve learning ability, focus and memory.
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Free delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Udo's Choice，Salus，Flora，Dr Dunner or BaliSun products of HK$500.
Country of Origin
Krill vs Fish vs Plant Oils
Readily available EPA and DHA
There are three omega 3 fatty acids- ALA, EPA and DHA.
Fish and Krill contain readily available EPA and DHA. Whereas plant omega oils provide ALA which can then be converted into EPA and DHA.
Plant omega challenges
Some people are missing the enzyme to convert ALA into EPA and DHA and this enzyme is often impaired by elevated insulin levels. At the same time, ALA is used for many functions of the body and it is up to your body to decide how it will be used.
The omega 3 in krill is uniquely bound to phospholipids, enhancing absorption. Phospholipids are one of the few things that cross the blood brain barrier so krill oil can get places that conventional fish oil can’t .
Krill is absorbed 10-15x better than fish oil
Astaxanthin is a type of algae that provides various health benefits.
The most important health benefit is its antioxidant capability by covering your cell membrane and trapping free radicals.
Astaxanthin is probably the most potent antioxidant in nature - which is what makes krill more stable than fish.
Fish oil oxidizes within 1 hour while krill oil oxidizes in 190 hours making krill approximately 200 times more stable than fish.
Who should take krill oil?
- Those with elevated insulin levels like diabetics
- those who need a boost in anti-inflammatory and antioxidants - those who need extra brain support (e.g. those with learning disabilities, concentration and memory loss etc)
* Krill oil should be taken as a supplement to the foundational Udos' Oil that provides omega 3, 6 & 9.
Udo’s 10 Good Reasons
- From a low on the food chain source
- Free of PCBs and dioxins
- The cleanest ocean water around Antarctica
- Harvested in an eco-sustainable way
- Harvesting limits were set before the harvesting was even started
- Free of processing damage
- A powerful antioxidant
- Better absorbable than fish oils
- Less is needed for results
- Does not lead to unpleasant burps the way fish oils do.
- Contains crustacean extract. Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you take medications, or are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Suggested administration: Take 1-2 softgels daily as a high source of EPA/DHA Omega-3 fatty acids. Take 3 softgels daily to support normal heart function.
- Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
- Krill oil 500mg (Euphausia superba, 68%, Crustacean)
- softgel capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerine, sorbitol, water)
- No sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives
- Dairy, yeast, starch and gluten free
Terms and Conditions
1. There is no refund for all goods sold.
2. Free delivery is available at HK $ 500 or above, otherwise HK $ 30 will be charged. If shipment cannot be successfully delivered because customer was not there to receive and need another arrangement, further delivery charges will be borne by the customer.
3. In case there is not enough stock, health.ESDlife will contact the customer for special arrangement of the order.
4. Discount / or special items cannot be used with other promotional offers at the same time.
5. If in case of any dispute, Jireh International Health Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. We deliver to all Hong Kong addresses.
2. Currently we only deliver by SF Express, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd and or U.C. (Asia) Services Ltd.
3. We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
4. After delivery, we will send the tracking number via email so that customer can track the shipment.
5. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather. (e.g., Christmas, New Year and Easter, Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning) We are not binding and are not liable for any damages arising from delays.
We offer products with minimum of 6 months expiry commencing on the date of delivery.
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to check whether the goods are damaged or missing immediately after the shipment was received.
2. Customer should contact the health.ESDlife customer service for any discrepancy within 2 working days after delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
3. The product is only subject to replacement once, and can only be replaced by products with equal or higher amount. Customer would have to pay the difference in price if there is any.
4. Jireh International Health Limited reserves the right to finalize these Terms and Conditions.
This Privacy Notice describes how Jireh International Health Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively " Jireh International Health Ltd") collects, processes, uses, discloses, and secures information through its mobile app (the "App") and its websites. Please read the privacy notice here.