Udo's Infant's Blend Probiotic 75g
Udo's Infant's Blend Probiotic is suitable for Infants & Toddlers 0–5 years. 6 infant- and toddler-specific bacterial strains at an appropriate strength, formulated to reflect healthy infant microflora.
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
Bifidobacteria – including B. infantis, B. bifidum and B. breve – should represent the largest population of beneficial bacteria in babies, as their immune defences are not yet fully working. Babies get these friendly bacteria from their mothers as they pass through a clean and healthy birth canal. Approximately 60% of full-term newborns who were born vaginally had B. infantis in their feces (as they should), as opposed to only 9% of babies born by Caesarean section. Also, breastfed babies have a healthier composition of intestinal microflora than formulated babies; this is because the heat used to pasteurize formula kills all bacteria (both good and bad). The specific strains used in Infant's Blend have been specially chosen for their value to infant health.
- Provides B. infantis, the most important micro-organism in the large intestine of babies and toddlers
- Facilitates healthy weight gain in infants by promoting proper digestion of a healthy diet
- Powder format can be added to infant formula or other liquid as part of a meal
- 3 billion viable/active cells per capsule at mamnufacture
Infants & Toddlers aged 0 - 5
Dissolve 1/2 tsp (1 gram) in infant formula or other liquid, 1-3 times daily.
Each serving size (1g) contains:
Lactobacillus casei HA-108: 35%
Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111: 25%
Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122: 15%
Bifidobacterium infantis HA-116: 15%
Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132: 5%
Bifidobacterium breve HA-129: 5%
Maltodextrin, ascorbic acid (as an antioxidant), silicon dioxide (to keep dry/ prevent damage to probiotics). May contain traces of: milk powder, whey and soy lecithin.
Terms and Conditions
1. There is no refund for all goods sold.
2. Free delivery is available at HK $ 500 or above, otherwise HK $ 30 will be charged. If shipment cannot be successfully delivered because customer was not there to receive and need another arrangement, further delivery charges will be borne by the customer.
3. In case there is not enough stock, health.ESDlife will contact the customer for special arrangement of the order.
4. Discount / or special items cannot be used with other promotional offers at the same time.
5. If in case of any dispute, Jireh International Health Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. We deliver to all Hong Kong addresses.
2. Currently we only deliver by SF Express, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd and or U.C. (Asia) Services Ltd.
3. We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
4. After delivery, we will send the tracking number via email so that customer can track the shipment.
5. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather. (e.g., Christmas, New Year and Easter, Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning) We are not binding and are not liable for any damages arising from delays.
We offer products with minimum of 6 months expiry commencing on the date of delivery.
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to check whether the goods are damaged or missing immediately after the shipment was received.
2. Customer should contact the health.ESDlife customer service for any discrepancy within 2 working days after delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
3. The product is only subject to replacement once, and can only be replaced by products with equal or higher amount. Customer would have to pay the difference in price if there is any.
4. Jireh International Health Limited reserves the right to finalize these Terms and Conditions.
This Privacy Notice describes how Jireh International Health Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively " Jireh International Health Ltd") collects, processes, uses, discloses, and secures information through its mobile app (the "App") and its websites. Please read the privacy notice here.