U.S. Military Grade Disposable Disinfection Service (patented formula developed by Sandia National Laboratory)
GoGreen uses a patented disinfectant formula developed by Sandia National Laboratory – 3D (formerly known as "Decon7"/"D7"), which is the most comprehensive and effective disinfectant ever, fully purifying all harmful substances, and has the following efficacy:
✔ Eliminate Novel Coronavirus
✔ Destroys all viruses, bacteria, fungi and molds
✔ Neutralize biological weapons and various chemicals
✔Made in the USA, non-corrosive, water soluble and biodegradable
*1500 sq ft is negotiable
- Hospitals in Chinese cities including Wuhan, Jingzhou, Xiaogan and Changde are requiring the use of D7 disinfectant amid the novel coronavirus outbreak
- Hart Building in U.S. Attacked and Contaminated by Anthrax Bacteria Uses D7 Disinfectant to Neutralize Biological Weapons
- Disinfectant of choice for U.S. military and fire frontline personnel in operational missions
- Disinfectants preferred by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
Service content introduction:
GoGreen technicians will use a sprayer to atomize the disinfection and sterilization agents into micron particles, so that the ingredients of the agents are suspended in the air and cover the entire space for deep disinfection and sterilization!
The service process is as follows:
- Please close all windows and doors before the technician arrives
- If there is a smoke sensor, the guest needs to notify the management office to turn off the smoke sensor before construction
- Cover or put away food and water cups in plastic bags
- The product is harmless to human body, guests can choose to stay at the construction site and wear R95 or activated carbon cover
- As the unit will be filled with aerosolized medicine, we would advise guests not to stay in the unit unless necessary
After completion, no additional cleaning is required, and you can return to the unit after half an hour
Additional surcharges apply for Hong Kong Island and remote areas:
Hong Kong Island: $100
Tuen Mun, Yuen Long area: $120
Sheung Shui, Fanling, Sai Kung area: $150
Tung Chung, Ma Wan area: $180
Discovery Bay area: $200
- After order placed and confirmed, GoGreen will contact the customer to confirm the appointment details within 1 to 2 working days. Customers can also contract GoGreen to make the appointment by 3619 7912 / 9508 8210.
- Customers should inform GoGreen 2 working days in advance for any amendment of the service appointment.
- This service is provided by GoGreen Environmental Services Limited
- In case of any disputes, GoGreen Environmental Services Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right to make the final decision.
Formaldehyde Removal Service:
- Catalysts that can't be sprayed include metal surface, tile surface, glass surface, marble surface, mirror surface, and rubber surface.
- Customer needs to ensure the flat renovation has been finished, empty the wardrobe and cabinet, all furniture and the flat is ready and clean.
- The unit needs to be cleaned in advance for an effective insect-proof work, and no additional cleaning is required after the insect-proof work is completed.
- For the below area, an additional fee will be charged by the technician (cash only).
- For address in outlying islands, restricted areas, trucks that cannot be reached directly or locations without elevator, please contact GoGreen before purchase.
- Hong Kong Island Areas: $100
- Tuen Mun, Yuen Long and Tin Shui Wai Areas: $120
- Sheung Shui, Fanling and Sai Kung Areas: $150
- Tung Chung, Ma Wan Areas: $180
- Discovery Bay Areas: $200
Formaldehyde Removal Service Warranty:
- The customer can make an appointment for the formaldehyde measurement service within 1 year after the completion of the construction. The warranty only covers the furniture and walls at the time of construction.
- If the index excessed 0.08 ppm (safety standard), GoGreen will provide the supporting service for free.
- If the index within 0.08 ppm (safety standard), GoGreen will charge an inspection fee of $500.