Vita Green Extra Strength Uricsil
- Formulated with a blend of Chinese medicine herbs for alleviating high uric acid level
- Tackles the root cause of high uric acid by clearing heat, dissipating dampness and improving chi circulation
Purchase Exceed $400 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Where does uric acid come from? Uric acid is formed from the breakdown of purines. Purine comes from food and is also naturally present in cells in our bodies. Thus, consumption of purine-rich food and beverages such as red meat, organ meat, seafood, bean products and alcohol would elevate blood uric acid level. Normally, around two-thirds of the uric acid produced daily is excreted by the kidneys and the other one-third by the intestine to achieve a normal uric acid level in blood. High uric acid level affects health When there is an over-production of uric acid in the body and the kidneys fail to remove uric acid efficiently, the uric acid level in blood will rise, resulting in joint discomfort as well as affecting the health of heart and kidney.
Vita Green Uricsil" can help to:
- Inhibit the formation of uric acid
- Enhance the dissipation of uric acid
- Lower blood uric acid level
- Relieve joint discomfort GMP Manufactured in Hong Kong
"Vita Green Uricsil" is manufactured by Vita Green Pharmaceutical (Hong Kong) Limited, a GMP factory certified by the Department of Health in HKSAR. To further ensure its safety and quality, every batch of Vita Green Menopause is tested by independent reputable laboratories.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by Vita Green Health Products Co. Ltd.
3. If in case of any dispute,Vita Green Health Products Co. Ltd. and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of products of HK$400. For spending less than HKD$400, HKD$70 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288