Widex Infrants Hearing Assessment
Recommended for newborns/infants(0-6months)
Key Checkup Items:
By Hearing professionals (Around 30 minustes), Otoscopical examination, Automated Auditory Brainstem Response (A.ABR), Written Report
Automated Auditory Brainstem Response (A.ABR)
Widex Infrants Hearing Assessment (0-6 months infant)
- Early detection of hearing impairment is vital to ensure normal speech and language for infants and children. In a newborn screening, Automated Auditory Brainstem Response (A.ABR) provides a reliable and easy-to-interpret pass or refer results.
- The client is required to be in sleeping state. 35 dB click stimuli would be played via insert earphone and electrodes are placed on forhead and behind the ears to record the brainstem activity in respsonse to the stimlus.
Infrants Hearing Assessment Includes:
- Otoscopical examination
- Automated Auditory Brainstem Response (A.ABR)
Terms and Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working day by Whatsapp to Widex Hong Kong Hearing & Speech Centre
- This e-redemption letter and identity card shall be presented prior to the hearing assessment on the appointment day.
- Hearing Test suitable for customers aged 18 or above, expect Infants Hearing Assessment.
- Hearing Test Package with 6 months validity. Registration must be completed within 6 months after purchasing the coupon. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
Report result explanation
After the hearing examination, it usually takes about 5 working days to follow up the examination report, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Customers can choose to pick up the report in person at the center during office hours, or mail it to the registered address by mail.
- If the customer does not collect the report within three months after the hearing test, all the reports will be destroyed and will not be saved. If the customer needs to request additional copies of the report (within three months after the test), an administrative fee of $150 will be charged. fee. NOTE: A copy of this report may not be complete.
- The client shall bear the risk of mailing the report.
- Except for infant hearing test, other hearing tests are limited to persons 18 or above.
- If the test cannot be successfully completed due to factors unrelated to the center (such as customer intelligence, reaction ability, etc.), the center will not be responsible for and refund.
- Once the purchase is confirmed, there is no change to the plan, transfer to a third party and/or refund.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.