Young+ Wellness Post Covid Premium Health Check
- Recommended for 18 years old or above
Key Checkup Items:
- SARS-CoV-2-IgG Quant Antibody, Liver Ultrasound, Resting ECG, Chest X Ray, Inflammation, Lipids, Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Renal Condition, Blood Test, Liver, Kidney
- Ultrasound Liver
Cardiac Check upHighlight
- Resting Electrocardiogram ECG
- SARS-CoV-2-IgG Quant antibody
- Serum Amyloid A
- C-Reactive Protein
- Chest X Ray
- IGF I
Basic Health Assessment
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Visceral Fat Level
- Body Composition Analysis
- Muscle/Body Fat Analysis
- Muscle Distribution
- Body Fat Distribution
- Face to face report interpretation by nursing / medical staff
- Detailed Health Check Report
Young Wellness Post Covid Premium Health Check
SAA (Serum Amyloid A)
- Inflammation indicator
- SAA is a Rapid-Responsive acute inflammation marker that will elevate within a few hours of inflammation, which will rise more than other proteins.
- Can be an indicator for chronic inflammation marker such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease,
- Response to Viral and Bacterial Infection mainly. Minimally affected by exercise, anesthesia or stress
CRP (C-Reactive Protein)
- Inflammation indicator
- CRP is sent into bloodstream in response to inflammation. Therefore, high level of CRP means you might have some type of inflammation in your body.
- Response to Bacterial and Fungal Infection, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Autoimmune Disorder, Osteomyelitis
- High-sensitivity CRP? Heart disease related.
- Some recovered patients suffer from cardiac health problems and develop irregular heart rhythms, such as sudden acceleration and slowing of heartbeat, palpitations and chest tightness. Risk of heart disease can be reduced by ECG check.
- After infection or vaccination of COVID-19, our body will produce antibodies to fight against the virus. The IgG serum antibody test can effectively check the antibody level to ensure that the body has sufficient protection against repeated infection by the virus.
- Predictive indicator of Heart disease, pulmonary embolism, and venous thrombosis
D-dimer is a fragment produced during the degradation of a clot.
D-dimer is usually used to find out blood clotting disorder, e.g. Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) leads to Pulmonary embolism. Dessiminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) life threatening massive clotting event.
- Stress hormone, pituitary problem
Cortisol is a primary stress hormone in our body, which is used to:
Regulated by adrenaline to increase glucose level in the bloodstream;(fright and flight response)
Increase the availability of substances that repair tissues
- Specimen should be drawn in the morning between 0800 - 1000
IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1)
- Hormone stimulate cell and organ growth, regulate healing. Mainly pediatric use.
Also known as Somatomedin C
Insulin like hormone
Responsible for child growth
Can indicate cell growth and repair
Normal values varies by age
Liver and kidney function test
- Repeated use of medicine (Chinese/Western) may cause damage to the liver and other internal organs. The residuals will also increase the loading of liver.
- Virus may cause damage to the lungs, resulting in pulmonary fibrosis, affecting breathing and causing insufficient oxygen supply to the body, which can seriously lead to organ failure. Lungs can be assessed through X-ray check
Young+ Wellness Health Check Plans Terms & Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment.
- Customer will be informed within 1-2 working days by Young+ Wellness.
- Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days.
Young+ General Enquiry Hotline: 2158 2198 or Mobile: 9601 9138
- Most of health checkup package with 12 months validity. Registration must be completed within 12 months. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 10-12 working days.
- Excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays. The explanation time of the waiting report will be extended according to different circumstances (such as the time required for individual test items or the specific time period specified by the customer).
Local & Mainland Customers:
- Face to Face Explanation (Lai Chi Kok only)
- Call Report - Through WhatsApp / WeChat download report
- Call Report - Pick up at Young+ Wellness Centre
- Call Report Hong Kong - Courier (SF Express) Freight Collect
- Call report Mainland - Courier (SF Express) Freight Collect / Return Call
Time of self-pickup:
- Young+ Wellness Center:
Address: 12/F, Edward Wong Tower, 910 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon. (Lai Chi Kok Station Exit C)
Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am to 18:30pm
Saturdays : 9:30 am – 13:00pm
- If the customer has completed the telephone or face-to-face interpretation service, an additional
HK$ 300 analysis report fee will be charged for further explanation.
- If the customer does not retrieve the report within three months after the physical examination, all the reports will be destroyed and will not be stored. If the customer needs to request additional reports. A copy of the report (within three months after the medical examination), an administrative fee of $200 will be charged. Note: The copy of this report may not be complete.
- If you send the report by mail, you must bear the risk of loss and additional postage cost
- All physical examinations are not for medical diagnosis or treatment purposes, and if you need to write a doctor's referral letter, an additional fee will be charged.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.