ApexHealth Comprehensive Male Health Check Plan
Recommended for men aged above 18 who concern for his own health or willing to do health check up on regular basis.
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Heart Age Assessment
- Body Mass Index *
- Body Fat (%) *
- Water (%) *
- Visceral Fat (%) *
- Bone (%) *
- Muscle (%) *
- Body Age *
- White Blood Cell Count
- Red Blood Cell Count
- Platelet Count
- HDL Cholesterol (Direct)
- Cholesterol/HDL Cholesterol ratio
- LDL Cholesterol
- Urine Color
- Urine SG
- Urine pH
- Urine Ketone
- Urine Protein
- Urine Sugar
- Urine Bilirubin
- Urine Urobilinogen
- Urine Nitrite
- Urine WBC
- Urine RBC
- Urine Epithelial Cell
- Urine Granular Cast
- Urine Hyaline Cast
- Urine Amorphous Phosphate
- Urine Amorphous urate
- Urine Calcium Oxalate Crystal
- Urine Uric Acid Crystal
- Urine Blood
- Stool Color
- Stool Consistency
- Stool Pus
- Stool RBC
- Ova, Cysts & Parasites
- Report explanation by Doctor or Medical Professional
ApexHealth Comprehensive Male Health Check Plan (up to 59 items) Includes Basic Physical Examination, Tumor Markers Screening (Prostate), Gout Screening, Liver Function Test & Renal Function Test etc.
Customers will entitle $200 PARKnSHOP Cash Voucher
ApexHealth Male Health Check packages effectively assess the men personal health. Comprehensive Male Health Check Plan (up to 59 items) includes Basic Physical Examination, Tumor Markers Screening (Prostate), Gout Screening, Liver Function Test & Renal Function Test etc. Stay alert of your body and implement preventative care with suitable treatment in advance.
* The results will be displayed in the appendix with the health check test reports for reference only.
# Heart age assessment - only applicable to people aged 30-75 and people who have never had any cardiovascular disease
^ Fatty liver risk assessment - not applicable to have had liver disease, weight ≥160 kg, age ≤35 years (male) or ≤40 years old (female), taking triglyceride-lowering drugs or hereditary hypertriglyceridemia disease
Important Notes before Checkup:
1. No eating or drinking or taking of any drug within 8 hours before the examination (Except drinking water).
2. Stool test: Stool sample shall not be collected seperately. Stool size should be walnut or 1-inch ball in the clean container within 24 hours before the test or can get the special stool container in our testing centre. (It is important that no urine or toilet water mix with the stool sample).
3. Urine test: Collect the middle portion of 15ml urine stream in the clean container before the test.
4. Semen Test: 2-3 days of sexual abstinence before specimen collection. (Specimen must be collected in ApexHealth testing center)
5. Pregnant ladies, or any members who are suffering from leeding disorders or receiving anti-coagulant therapy are advised to consult his/her medical doctor prior to receiving the services.
6. Ladies in menstruation is not suitable for urine test.
7. Please do not smoke or drink any alcohol and caffeine drinks before the test.
8. For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at 3979 3200.
1. Make appointment: Make an appointment with our staff after the purchase.
2. Sample Collection: Sample collection in our testing center.
3. Reporting: Reporting in 7 working days and notify for getting report.
'After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from health.ESDlife, ApexHealth will call the customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime, customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
The health check package is valid for two months( from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
Under normal circumstances, reports will be ready around 2 weeks.
Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed.
In case of dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and ApexHealth shall be final and binding.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to ApexHealth.
Medical Center Address and Opening Hours
21/F, Kowloon Building, 555 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday︰9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m. ; 2:00p.m. – 6:00p.m.
Saturday︰9:00a.m. – 6:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday︰Closed