Checkup Items Details
Semen Test (Male Only)
- Semen - Capacity
- Semen - White Blood Cells
- Semen - Viscosity
- Semen - PH
- Semen - Red Blood Cell
Basic Health Assessment
Renal Condition / Urinalysis
- Comprehensive Health Check Report with Doctor's Comment & Suggestion
Helicobacter Pylori Breath TestH. Pylori can cause a variety of stomach diseases, such as stomach pain, gas, gastritis, acid reflux27% off
Pap Smear (Thin Prep)Only applicable to women with sexual experience17% off
Kidney function testIncluding urea, sodium, potassium, chloride, bicarbonate24% off
Bilateral Mammography with doctor report consultationOnly for aged 40 or above femaleHK$1,850.0
HIV Combo Test (Type I, II, O and P24 Antigen)Venereal Disease ScreeningHK$580.0
HIV Combo Test (Type I, II, O and P24 Antigen) (2 persons)Venereal Disease ScreeningHK$1,160.0
Recommended for male and female who intend to get married. Include Blood Grouping, Haemoglobin pattern, Syphilis, Rubella Antibody IgG, Semen Analysis etc.
Include Renal Condition, Blood Analysis, Blood Grouping, ABO+Rh-O, Haemoglobin pattern, Hepatitis B Screening, Syphilis, Rubella Antibody IgG (Female only), Semen Analysis (Male only).
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
The first 50 customers will entitle $100 PARKnSHOP Cash Voucher
Human Health Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services:
- After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from health.ESDlife, check up centre will call the Customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime, Customers can also call check up center hotline 2397 2111 for appointment & inquiries. (Operation hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.)
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- Starting from 1 Feb 2022, the health check package's validity has been extended to 9 months from the date of purchase.
- No refund is allowed when the Order has been confirmed.
- Under normal circumstances, customers could receive the examination report in 7 to 10 working days.
- The report will be explained on the phone call by a registered nurse.
- All the optional items are not allowed to make changes when the appointment has been made.
- All general check up plan/ additional/optional items can only be performed by the same person.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Human Health should be final.
For the purchase of the vaccination program, please note the following:
- Allergic to Egg, protein or who have an allergic reaction should not receive the injections.
- If you have physical discomfort or fever on the day of injection, we recommend you to Postpone the injection until you fully recover.
- You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding or immunocompromised or receiving medical treatment (such as chemotherapy, steroids, etc.)
- If you are taking drugs but not sure whether to accept the vaccine, it is recommended to consult your doctors or medical staff and to bring along your immunization record.
- Vaccination is suitable for aged 9 or above.
- HPV Vaccination does not protect infected types of HPV
- If you are not suitable to have vaccination after doctor assessment, you shall pay $250 and the remaining shall reimburse to your account.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.