COVID-19 RT-PCR Test Precious Blood Hospital
Suspected of being infected, Service industry and catering industry employees, Medical staff or their family members, etc., Newly arrived foreign worker
Key Checkup Items:
Coronavirus DNA Test
- Coronavirus DNA Test
- Electronic report will be available in one to two working days
Precious Blood Hospital is now providing RT-PCR tests to the public. People can choose to collect their deep throat saliva samples at home. By using the WHO-approved reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test technology, the test can detect the presence of unique genomic markers of the SARS-CoV-2 virus - the culprits of COVID-19.
- RT-PCR test
- Deep throat saliva sample collection bottle (include self-pickup bottle and send the sample back by customer)
- COVID-19 RT-PCR report
- Once the appointment is confirmed, the client can self-pick up / arrange express delivery to the Deep Throat Saliva PCR Test Kit at the Precious Blood Hospital by presenting the confirmation letter. After arriving at the ground floor triage station of Precious Blood Hospital, take body temperature, follow the blue line of the parking area to the waiting area for bottles, and pick up the bottles according to the appointment time (service time Monday to Saturday 0900-1700, only limited service time for bottle collection and sample delivery)
- Due to a certain quota limit every day, the date and time of appointment of sample collection bottle will be determined and arranged by Precious Blood Hospital
- Clients can collect samples of deep throat saliva in the morning and send the samples back to the laboratories on the same day for testing (please avoid eating/drinking and do not brush your teeth before testing).
- The electronic report will be issued in approximately 2 to 3 working days after submitting the sample. The actual date will be based on the actual situation of Precious Blood Hospital on the day.
- The hospital staff will call to notify the test result, and Precious Blood Hospital will send back the test report (if the test result is negative). (Customer can text contact Precious Blood Hospital through Whatsapp 6218 2923)
Terms & Conditions
- This product is valid for 1 month, the clients must make an appointment within 1 month (from the date of payment).
- Neither amendment nor cancellation is allowed once the payment has been confirmed. Also, it neither transferable nor refundable.
- All tests are not for making medical diagnosis or giving treatment.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- In case of disputes, the decisions of Precious Blood Hospital and health.ESDlife shall prevail.
Precious Blood Hospital (Caritas) Terms and Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. Hotline / Whatsapp: 6067 9803
For customers aged 10 or above
Guidelines (patients under 18 years old)
A. Between ages 10 – 16
1. Accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
2. Without parent/legal guardian present
A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
B. Between ages 16 – 18
If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
Health Checkup Package Validity
- Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 years, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2020, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2021. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Vaccination with 6 months validity. Registration must be completed within 6 months, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2020, customers must be registered on or before 1st July 2020. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, a consultation fee of $ 300 will be charged and the remaining balance will be refunded.
- The vaccination injection process is handled by registered nurse or medical professional.
- No refund on all vaccination.
Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 7-10 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test
A. Local / Oversea customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation
2. Call report & *Self-pickup
3. Call report & **Post
Time of self-pickup:
Mondays to Sundays (11 am to 7 pm)
a. Hong Kong
Local mail $15; Registration$30
b. Mainland China, Macau
$50 post fee
$100 post fee
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation
2. Courier (SF Express) & Return Call
- Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $230.
- All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
- If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $210 for this service.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.