Downtown Spine Centre Children Spinal Check Plan (1 year 2 times)
- Recommended for 4-16 children
- Key Checkup Items: Use advanced equipment to check the mobility, muscles and spine conditions of the students. It will be carried out every 6 months for 2 times.
Flat Foot Assessment
Check Up Details
Rounded Shoulder Assessment
Shoulder Height Assessment
Forward Head Carriage Assessment
Anterior Pelvic Tilt Assessment
Advanced Movement Assessment
Spinal Mobility Assessment
Muscle Tension Assessment
- Common spine and foot and health problems in children such as headache, dizziness, chest pain, ankle pain, loss of appetite, low immunity, respiratory problems, bedwetting, easy fatigue, etc., In addition to directly affecting children's physical function and mobility, and It may cause children's attention deficit and affect their learning ability.
- Therefore, it is very important for the healthy growth of children to have a spinal check every six months.
- This program now provides twice a year physical health and activity assessments conducted by professional medical staff, using technological instruments and testing systems to understand the health of the children's spinal and feet, so as to detect and deal with the health problems of spinal foot dislocation as early as possible.
- The checking process takes about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Professional medical staff will use advanced equipment to check the mobility, muscles and spine conditions of the students.
- It will be carried out every 6 months for 2 times.
Downtown Spine Centre Terms and Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-3working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. General Enquiry Hotline: 2522 5911(Downtown Spine Centre)
- This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of spinal checking. If a patient is considered not suitable for the spinal checking upon doctor’s consultation, the full amount will be refunded.
For customers aged 4 or above
Guidelines (patients under 18 years old)
- Between ages 4 – 16
1. Accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
2. Without parent/legal guardian present
A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
- Between ages 16 – 18
If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 years, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2014, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2015. Reservations are taken 10 working days in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 21-28 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday).
Time of self-pickup:
Tsim Sha Tsui Branch
Mondays to Fridays (10:00am - 1:00pm, 3:30pm – 6:00pm, Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday close)
Mondays to Fridays (10:00am - 1:00pm, 3:30pm – 6:00pm. Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday close)
a. Hong Kong
Local mail $15; Registration$30
b. Mainland China, Macau
$100 post fee
$200 post fee
- All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
- If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.