CMHC Combined Female Pre-Marital Health Check Up
Recommended for 18 years old or above female
Female who intend to get married
Key Checkup Items:
Semen Test, HIV Test, Rubella, Thalassemia, Syphilis
- HIV(1&2) Antigen and Antibody
- Consultation with Accredited Dietitian or Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner: Detailed nutritional and dietary consultation services provided by accredited dietitian or registered Chinese medicine practitioner, including weight and dietary assessment, personalized dietary recommendations based on the results of the examination, so that your health can be significantly improved
- Haemoglobin Pattern
Rubella Test (Female Only)
- Report Explanation by Clinical Staff via Phone
- Comprehensive Health Check Report with Doctor's Comment & Suggestion
Recommended for Female who intend to get married or pregnant. About 50 items for laboratory analysis, including blood test, serologic test, hepatitis B test, urine routine examination, microscopic urinalysis, rubella antibodies and hemoglobin electrophoresis (thalassemia) test.
“Combined Comprehensive Female Pre Marital Health Check” is a comprehensive health check-up plan targeted for females who plan to have a baby. There are about 50 items for laboratory analysis, including blood test, serologic test, hepatitis B test, urine routine examination, microscopic urinalysis, rubella antibodies and hemoglobin electrophoresis (thalassemia) test.
Together with “Combined Comprehensive Male Pre Marital Health Check”, couples can have a fully understanding of the health status of each other before planning pregnancy.
If report explanation is required by a registered doctor, an additional fee of HK$350 is needed. (This consultation price will be subjected to change without prior notice.)
- Add Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) at a discounted value $800 (Original price: $1400)
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days.
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- Health screening process will be managed by clinical staff.
- If report explanation is required by a registered doctor, an additional fee of HK$350 is needed.
- Physical check up plan is not applicable on Sunday and Public Holidays.
- The plan will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- In case of disputes, the decision of health.ESDlife shall be final.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Combined Medical Health Centre .
Combined Medical Health Centre
Room 701-2, 7 / F, Grand Center, 8 Humphreys Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong (MTR Exit A2)
Tel: (852) 2376 7268
Western Medicine Consultation
Monday to Friday: 09: 30-19: 30
Saturday: 09: 30-14: 00
Sunday and Pubic Holiday: Closed
Chinese Medicine Consultation
Monday to Friday: 11: 00-20: 00
Saturday: 10: 00-18: 00
Sunday and Pubic Holiday: Closed