ESD Combined Female Pre-Marital Health Check-Up
Recommended for Female who intend to get married or pregnant. About 50 items for laboratory analysis, including blood test, serologic test, hepatitis B test, urine routine examination, microscopic urinalysis, rubella antibodies and hemoglobin electrophoresis (thalassemia) test.
Send product info to my email
“Combined Comprehensive Female Pre Marital Health Check” is a comprehensive health check-up plan targeted for females who plan to have a baby. There are about 50 items for laboratory analysis, including blood test, serologic test, hepatitis B test, urine routine examination, microscopic urinalysis, rubella antibodies and hemoglobin electrophoresis (thalassemia) test.
Together with “Combined Comprehensive Male Pre Marital Health Check”, couples can have a fully understanding of the health status of each other before planning pregnancy.
If report explanation is required by a registered doctor, an additional fee of HK$350 is needed. (This consultation price will be subjected to change without prior notice.)
Female who intend to get married or pregnant
- Add Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) at a discounted value $800 (Original price: $1400)
- Each customer entitles 1 auricular point sticking therapy
- Neutrophils Percentage
- lymphocytes Percentage
- Monocytes Percentage
- Eosinophils Percentage
- Basophis Percentage
- Urine Color
- Urine Appearance
- Urine SG
- Urine pH
- Urine Sugar
- Urine Protein
- Urine Bilirubin
- Urine Urobilinogen
- Urine Ketone
- Urine Nitrite
- Urine RBC
- Urine WBC
- Urine Bacteria
- Urine EP Cells
- HIV(1&2) Antigen and Antibody
- VDRL (Venereal Disease Research Laboratory)
- General western health check is based on laboratory report to give suggestions and solutions while the theoretical basis of Chinese diagnosis is according to “Yin and Yang” and the “Five Element Theory”.“Zhi Wei Bing” is an ancient Chinese medical terminology, which literally means making preventive health planning before one contracts diseases. Illness is diagnosed through the four diagnostic methods of Observation, Auscultation and Olfaction, Inquiry, Pulse Feeling and Palpation to coordinate one's body function.
- Haemoglobin Pattern
- Rubella Antibody IgG
- Report Explanation by Clinical Staff via Phone
Combined Medical Health Centre 1 Locations
Terms & Conditions
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days.
- Customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- Health screening process will be managed by clinical staff.
- If report explanation is required by a registered doctor, an additional fee of HK$350 is needed.
- Physical check up plan is not applicable on Sunday and Public Holidays.
- The plan will be valid for 6 months starting from the date of payment.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable and refundable.
- In case of disputes, the decision of ESDlife shall be final.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Combined Medical Health Centre .
Combined Medical Health Centre
Room 701-2, 7 / F, Grand Center, 8 Humphreys Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong (MTR Exit A2)
Tel: (852) 2376 7268
Western Medicine Consultation
Monday to Friday: 09: 30-19: 30,
Saturday: 09: 30-14: 00
Sunday and Pubic Holiday: Closed
Chinese Medicine Consultation
Monday to Friday: 11: 00-20: 00,
Saturday: 10: 00-18: 00
Sunday and Pubic Holiday: Closed