The herbs in Pro•Essence® are diuretics that have traditionally been used to relieve benign urinary tract problems
Free delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Udo's Choice，Salus，Flora，Dr Dunner or BaliSun products of HK$500.
The herbs in Pro•Essence® are diuretics that have traditionally been used to relieve benign urinary tract problems. They help flush harmful toxins out of the kidneys, bladder and urinary system, enabling the body to work at maximum efficiency.
Made from burdock root, slippery elm bark, juniper berry, prickly ash bark and bearberry, Pro•Essence® uses these herbs synergistically to promote general good health and well being.
Pro•Essence® is a unique combination of 5 synergistic herbs
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Free of yeast, dairy, fillers and additives
- Packaged in environmentally friendly amber glass bottles
- All-natural formula with no unwanted side effects
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine as a diuretic
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine as a urinary tract antiseptic to help relieve benign urinary tract infections
Why CHOOSE us
Flora has evolved into one of North America's premier natural health products companies. The U.S. and Canadian production plants include sophisticated semi-automatic and fully automatic equipment for processing quality herbal teas and liquid tonics, encapsulating herbal extracts and cold-pressing certified organic seeds into health-benefitting oils. Flora's ongoing research and development has resulted in a number of production methods which are the finest in the world.
All of Flora's products are manufactured in accordance with GMP standards and the facilities and manufacturing procedures are in compliance with all regulatory agencies in Canada and the United States, including Health Canada and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In addition, Flora is a certified organic producer and processor overseen by the third-party certifying agency, Quality Assurance International, (QAI). This means that the organic herbal remedies prepared and distributed by Flora are guaranteed top quality and chemical free, right from the seed that is planted to the harvest and from the post-harvest facilities to the final production and packing.
Thomas Greither is dedicated to preserving the environment and in utilizing production and packaging practices that are ecologically sound, including vegetarian capsules for all the dry herbal extracts and environmentally friendly amber glass bottles for the herbal tonics and organic oils.
Flora has been honoured with numerous awards and continually strives to remain a leader in the field of natural health by remaining committed to its mandate of offering only supreme quality formulas.
Terms and Conditions
1. There is no refund for all goods sold.
2. Free delivery is available at HK $ 500 or above, otherwise HK $ 30 will be charged. If shipment cannot be successfully delivered because customer was not there to receive and need another arrangement, further delivery charges will be borne by the customer.
3. In case there is not enough stock, ESDlife will contact the customer for special arrangement of the order.
4. Discount / or special items cannot be used with other promotional offers at the same time.
5. If in case of any dispute, Jireh International Health Limited and ESD Services Ltd. reserve the right of final decision.
1. We deliver to all Hong Kong addresses.
2. Currently we only deliver by SF Express, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd and or U.C. (Asia) Services Ltd.
3. We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
4. After delivery, we will send the tracking number via email so that customer can track the shipment.
5. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather. (e.g., Christmas, New Year and Easter, Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning) We are not binding and are not liable for any damages arising from delays.
We offer products with minimum of 6 months expiry commencing on the date of delivery.
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to check whether the goods are damaged or missing immediately after the shipment was received.
2. Customer should contact the ESDlife customer service for any discrepancy within 2 working days after delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
3. The product is only subject to replacement once, and can only be replaced by products with equal or higher amount. Customer would have to pay the difference in price if there is any.
4. Jireh International Health Limited reserves the right to finalize these Terms and Conditions.
This Privacy Notice describes how Jireh International Health Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively " Jireh International Health Ltd") collects, processes, uses, discloses, and secures information through its mobile app (the "App") and its websites. Please read the privacy notice here.