Kakato Tuna and Chicken 70g/170g
- Tuna: High-protein and low-fat choice. Rich in Omega-3 (EPA & DHA), helps neural, brain, retinal and foetal development with addition to improve skin and coat condition.
- Chicken: Exceptional choice for a high quality lean protein and low calories source. Excellent amino acid profile to help and maintain muscle tissues. As well as to help promote good health and improve immune system.
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
|Tuna white meat||37||%|
|Crude Protein (min.)||9||%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||0.2||%|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||0.8||%|
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by uPet
3. If in case of any dispute, uPet and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any uPet products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact uPet Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Petmacy Customer service hotline: 2698 7438