LIFE Nutrition Algae Calcium (120pcs)
- Plant-based natural ocean algae calcium for optimum absorption compared to rock calcium
- Promotes bone health and bone strength*
- Formulated with Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 to direct calcium to your bones and remove calcium deposits in your arteries*
- Mini tablets for easy use
Send product info to my email
Free delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of LIFE Nutrition products of HK$300. (Offer valid until 30 June 2018)
120 mini tablets
The Benefits of LIFE Nutrition’s Algae Calcium
Made from freshly harvested ocean algae, Algae Calcium is much easier for your body to recognize and absorb than the calcium sourced from limestone – basically rocks – which many supplements use. Not only that, Algae Calcium also provides vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 which bring the calcium directly to your bones where you need it.
✓ Plant-based natural ocean algae calcium for optimum absorption compared to rock calcium
✓ Promotes bone health and bone strength*
✓ Contains natural Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 to direct calcium to your bones and remove calcium deposits in your arteries*
✓ Mini tablets for easy use
Natural Marine Calcium is Better Absorbed by Your Bones
Algae Calcium is produced from natural Lithothamnion – the red seaweed found in the ocean. This not only provides bioactive calcium, but also magnesium and 72 other trace minerals that you need to support strong bones*.
The best time to build strong bones is when you are young. In fact, if you don’t get enough dietary calcium every day, your body will take calcium away from your bones. By getting calcium naturally from plants – rather than from limestone, the source of many calcium supplements – your body recognizes it immediately as a natural food and absorbs it better. The plant-based calcium also has a porous honeycomb structure, which allows easier digestion and absorption by your body for the best result.
The Vitamin D and K Difference
Algae Calcium not only provides the natural potency of plant-based calcium, we added natural vitamin D3 which helps absorption into your arteries, and also natural vitamin K2 which not only brings the calcium from your arteries to your bones where you need it, but also cleans up any calcium deposits in your arteries. A variety of different studies have shown that long-term supplementation of the vitamin K2 found in Algae Calcium significantly promotes joint health*.
Algae Calcium Helps with Minerals Deposit
Sourced from ocean algae instead of limestone, Algae Calcium has shown significant increase in bone metabolism and higher deposits of calcium*. In addition, Algae Calcium has also increased deposit of other important minerals you need for optimal bone formation including magnesium, manganese and iron*.
Vitamin D3 Enhances Bone Forming in the Body
Studies have shown that vitamin D has enhanced the bone alkaline phosphatase (BAP) activity, which reflects the biosynthetic activity of the bone-forming cells and bone metabolism in the body, when taken with Algae Calcium *. The bone forming activities was increased when subjects were supplemented with Algae Calcium daily*.
Vitamin K2 Formula that Direct Calcium to Bones Instead of Arteries
Vitamin K2 is essential for building and maintaining strong bones because it brings the calcium from blood vessels to the bones and avoid calcium deposits stored in the arteries. Studies have shown that long term supplementation of vitamin K2 may improve bone mineral density and bone strength*. A large scale, 10-year study in Rotterdam showed that daily consumption of 45mcg dietary vitamin K2 may result in 50% reduction of arterial calcification when compared to low intake of vitamin K2*.
Take 4 tablets daily with a meal
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suitable for people with bone & joint health concerns*
Country of Origin
120 mini tablets
Calcium (Algae) 800mg, Magnesium (Algae) 50mg, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol from lanolin) 400IU, Vitamin K2 (MenaQ10® natto) 45mcg
5 dia x 9.5H cm , 0.132 kg
Terms & Conditions
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by LIFE Nutrition International Company Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, LIFE Nutrition International Company Limited and ESD Services Ltd. reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free Hong Kong local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of LIFE Nutrition products of HK$300. The promotion period will be ended on 31th Mar, 2018. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3 - 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
-37% HK$299.0 HK$478.0