Longfar B & H
- Natural unpolluted herbal essence
- Provide health protection from the inevitable pollutants taken into our bodies everyday
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
2 blisters per box; 12 tablets per blister, net weight 7.2g
Country of origin
B&H is a natural unpolluted herbal essence based Health Food Supplement and its unique formulation can effectively discharge common pollutants.The unique essence of C.O.S. can excrete waste and toxins thoroughly.
Also it is applicable to those problems brought to our body in modern living, such as poor immune system, lack of physical strength, unsound sleep, bad breath, indigestion, overweight, dry and pale skin, pigmentation, face troubles, abdominal swelling and difficult defecation, etc. It can provide health protection from the inevitable pollutants taken into our bodies everyday.
Radix Cynanchi Otophylli, Radix Panacis Quinquefolii, Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae, Radix et Rhizoma Rubia Yunnanensis, Folium Nelumbinis, Rheum Officinale Baillon.
To be taken 1-2times daily with warm water, 1-3 tablets each time
Store in dry and cool place and keep out of reach of children
*Not suitable for pregnant women. Children and those suffering from diarrhoea and chronic diseases should consult medical professionals before taking this product.
*For longterm use, should limit to two weeks
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Longfar
- If in case of any dispute, Longfar and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of all products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$45 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Longfar Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Telephone: (852) 3602 2888