Mobile Medical Plus Standard Health Check (focus on Thyroid)
Recommended for 18 years old or above
Particularly concern the health of the thyroid
Key Checkup Items:
Ultrasound, Resting ECG, Thyroid Function, Liver, Kidney, Pancreas, Lipids, Diabetes, Blood Pressure
- Kwun Tong
Renal Condition / Urinalysis
- Report interpretation by designated staff
Detailed health check including:
- Complete blood picture and urinalysis
- Liver function
- Immunity and carrier status for hepatitis B
- Kidney function
- Gout and diabetes mellitus screening
- Inflammation marker
- Stool occult blood for colon cancer screening
- 4 minerals or element (sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium) essential for body health
- Free T4 and TSH for thyroid function & anti-TPO for thyroiditis
- Ultrasound of thyroid
【Important Notes: Under normal circumstances, most of medical reports will be ready around 4-6 weeks (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). The reporting time will vary, depending on the actual circumstances.】
【Important Notes: Urea Breath Test will be suspanded since 31 Jan 2022, and will be changed to H.pylori by Stool.】
Terms and Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. General Enquiry Hotline: 3796 6600 (Mobile Medical and Health Check Center Ltd)
- For customers aged 10 or above
Guidelines (patients under 18 years old)
A. Between ages 10 – 16
1. Accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
2. Without parent/legal guardian present
A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
B. Between ages 16 – 18
If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
- Health Checkup Package with 12 months validity. Registration must be completed within 12 months, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2014, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2015. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready within 12 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test
A. Local / Oversea customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation
2. Call report & *Self-pickup
3. Call report & **Post
*Time of self-pickup:
Mondays to Saturdays (2pm to 5:30pm. )
a. Hong Kong
Local mail $20; Registration$40
b. Mainland China, Macau
$70 post fee
$120 post fee
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation
2. Courier (SF Express) & Return Call
a. Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $250.
b. All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
c. If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
d. All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $250 for this service.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and Mobile Health Check & Medical Centre Limited should be final.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.