Mobile Medical Lung Cancer CTCs Specified Screening
Recommended for 18 years old or above
People with cancer history in the family, cancer patient, cancer patient after treatment and cancer person in recovery stage
Key Checkup Items:
mRNA Circulating Tumor Cells Specified Screening
- Causeway Bay
- Tsuen Wan
mRNA Circulating Tumor Cells Specified Screening
Lung Cancer CTCs Specified Screening
Report interpretation by designated staff
CTCs Early Screening Lung Tumor
-Detecting tumor of 0.2cm or more
-Non-invasive and inflicting minimal harm
-Accuracy, sensitivity and specificity up to 93-97%
What is mRNA circulating tumor cells screening?
Unlike DNA screening, mRNA screening detects the production of mRNA (an essential component before protein synthesis) instead of analyzing the gene sequences. When the cells are in active mode, the genes are highly activated. In order to produce enough protein to work in the body, the production of mRNA will be increased. By detecting the production of disease-associated mRNA molecular markers, it helps to assess your health status, such as whether you are sick , the current stage of the disease, the treatment status,etc.
Why do you need to do mRNA circulating tumor cell screening?
With the brand new mRNA dynamic gene technology, we can detect the number of circulating tumor cells in the body, and rule out the presence of tumor cells in an extremely early stage. This advanced technology can detect tumors of 0.2cm or more with just only a small amount of blood sample. Its accuracy, sensitivity and specificity can reach up to 93-97%. It is an earlier detection approach compare with other imaging test such as CT, MRI and PET Scan. (Those imaging tests can only detect tumors with 0.5cm or above)!
- Lung tumor screening in an extremely early stage, with the tumor size as tiny as 0.2 cm or above
- Accuracy, sensitivity and specificity up to 93-97%
- Only a small amount of blood sample is needed, safer than other imaging test with no radiation involved
- If you need to track your status regularly, it is absolutely convenient with radiation-free procedure.
【Important Notes: Health check for foreign domestic helpers】
Domestic helpers must bring their rapid test kit with negative result before health check.
Below information should be written on the rapid test
1) ID / Passport No.
2) Negative test result taken no more than 1 day before health check
If domestic helpers cannot provide the rapid test results, it cannot replaced by showing the Visa, the health check service will not provided. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Mobile Medical and Health Check Centre Limited Terms & Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. General Enquiry Hotline: 2369 0680 (Mobile Medical and Health Check Center Ltd)
- We can arrange receipt issued by health.ESDlife after purchase and the receipt will be sent out after 7-14 working days. Customer who need receipt can make a request during purchase or contact our customer service team via one of the below means: by email (email@example.com) or by phone (3151 2288).
- For customers aged 10 or above
Guidelines (patients under 18 years old)
A. Between ages 10 – 16
(1) Accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
(2) Without parent/legal guardian present
A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
B. Between ages 16 – 18
If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
- Most of health checkup package with 12 months validity. Registration must be completed within 12 months. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
*This transaction is subjected to the assessment by nurse for the suitability of vaccine injection. Doctor support service is available if patient need to seek help. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon the consultation, the full amount will be refunded. The vaccination injection process is handled by registered nurse.
*The vaccination injection process is handled by doctor, registered nurse or medical professional. This service is only available in Jordon centre(Opening Hours : Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 2:00pm - 6:00pm)
a. Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $230.
b. All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
c. If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
d. All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $230 for this service.
- Under normal circumstances, most of medical reports will be ready around 4-6 weeks (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday).
- On-site service report will be ready around 17-20 working days.
- mRNA checkup report will be ready around 21 working days.
A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test
A. Local / Oversea customers (Choose one)
(1) Face to Face Explanation (JD & CWB Branch only)
(2) Call report & *Self-pickup
(3) Call report & **Post
* Time of self-pickup:
Mondays to Saturdays (3 pm to 5:30pm)
Causeway Bay & Tsuen Wan Branch
Mondays to Saturdays (2pm to 5:30pm. )
** Post Fee
a. Hong Kong
- Local mail $20; Registration$40
b. Mainland China, Macau
- $70 post fee
- $120 post fee
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation (JD & CWB Branch only)
2. *Courier (SF Express) & Return Call
* Freight Collect
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.