Mobile Medical Male Basic Pre-Marital Health Check B
Recommended for 18 years old or above
Male and female who intend to get married
Key Checkup Items:
Semen Test, Thalassemia, Syphilis
- CAUSEWAY BAY
- TSUEN WAN
- JD Mall
- Capitol Centre
- Nan Fung Centre
Semen Test (Male Only)Highlight
Semen - Appearance
Semen - Activity
Semen - Sperm Count
Semen Test (Male Only)
Semen - Capacity
Semen - PH
Basic Health Assessment
Blood Red Cells
Blood White Cells
Renal Condition / Urinalysis
Hepatitis B Screening
VDRL (Venereal Disease Research Laboratory)
Blood Type (ABO)
Report interpretation by designated staff
FerritinFerritin levels reflect to certain body organs issues22% off
Hepatitis A AntibodyTest whether it is immune to hepatitis A virus23% off
4 in 1 Cardiovascular and Coagulation Problem Extensive ScreeningHelps to reflect the possibility of suffering from a variety of cardiovascular diseases, predict the risk of stroke and blood clotting problems52% off
Comprehensive allergy screeningInclude Food allergy screening and respiratory allergy screening (total 36 items)10% off
4 in 1 Dizziness Extensive ScreeningInclude Potassium, Sodium, Ultrasound of Carotid IMT and Pulse Oximetry50% off
Blood SugarCheck on glucose content in blood sugar and blood fat content under fasting conditions26% off
HIV AntibodyCheck the AIDS antibody in the blood, which helps to test for HIV infection22% off
Liver function testInclude Liver Function Test (Total Protein, ALT, AST, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, Total Bilirubin, Direct Bilirubin, Indirect Bilirubin, ALP).8% off
Lung Problem Extensive ScreeningInclude tumor markers (CYFRA21-1 and NSE), Chest X-Ray.49% off
Kidney function testInclude creatine, urea and uric acid19% off
Thyroxine testHelps to more accurately reflect whether the condition of the thyroid gland is normal25% off
Recommended for Male who intend to get married. Include Semen Analysis, ABO & Rh(D), Urinalysis.etc.
Include Semen Analysis, Thalassemia, ABO & Rh(D), Urinalysis, CBP.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
【Important Notes: Health check for foreign domestic helpers】
Domestic helpers must bring their rapid test kit with negative result before health check.
Below information should be written on the rapid test
1) ID / Passport No.
2) Negative test result taken no more than 1 day before health check
If domestic helpers cannot provide the rapid test results, it cannot replaced by showing the Visa, the health check service will not provided. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Mobile Medical and Health Check Centre Limited Terms & Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. General Enquiry Hotline: 2369 0680 (Mobile Medical and Health Check Center Ltd)
- We can arrange receipt issued by health.ESDlife after purchase and the receipt will be sent out after 7-14 working days. Customer who need receipt can make a request during purchase or contact our customer service team via one of the below means: by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (3151 2288).
- For customers aged 10 or above
Guidelines (patients under 18 years old)
A. Between ages 10 – 16
(1) Accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
(2) Without parent/legal guardian present
A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
B. Between ages 16 – 18
If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
- Most of health checkup package with 12 months validity. Registration must be completed within 12 months. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
*This transaction is subjected to the assessment by nurse for the suitability of vaccine injection. Doctor support service is available if patient need to seek help. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon the consultation, the full amount will be refunded. The vaccination injection process is handled by registered nurse.
*The vaccination injection process is handled by doctor, registered nurse or medical professional. This service is only available in Jordon centre(Opening Hours : Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 2:00pm - 6:00pm)
a. Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $230.
b. All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
c. If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
d. All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $230 for this service.
- Under normal circumstances, most of medical reports will be ready around 4-6 weeks (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday).
- On-site service report will be ready around 17-20 working days.
- mRNA checkup report will be ready around 21 working days.
A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test
A. Local / Oversea customers (Choose one)
(1) Face to Face Explanation (JD & CWB Branch only)
(2) Call report & *Self-pickup
(3) Call report & **Post
* Time of self-pickup:
Mondays to Saturdays (3 pm to 5:30pm)
Causeway Bay & Tsuen Wan Branch
Mondays to Saturdays (2pm to 5:30pm. )
** Post Fee
a. Hong Kong
- Local mail $20; Registration$40
b. Mainland China, Macau
- $70 post fee
- $120 post fee
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation (JD & CWB Branch only)
2. *Courier (SF Express) & Return Call
* Freight Collect
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.