Mobile Medical Mobile Standard Plan (On-site service - 2 persons)
- Men or Women of all ages
- People who do health check-up the first time or on regular basis
Key Checkup Items:
- Complete blood picture、Lipid、Diabetes mellitus screening、Inflammation marker、Cardiac Enzyme test、Covid-19 Antibody
- Both parties should do rapid test on appointment day to ensure get –ve rapid test result.
- Report will be ready around 7 working days, explanation by Health Professional
- Package with 3 months validity.
On-site blood test service
Cardiac Check upHighlight
Covid19 Antibody, Total
Basic Health Assessment
Medical History Assessment Form
Direct LDL- Cholesterol
C-Reactive Protein (High Sensitivity)
Face to face report interpretation by nursing / medical staff
Don't wanna go out during Covid-19 outbreak? Mobile Medical will deliver on-site service to place your needs. We require all staffs to have a daily temperature check and ensure they wear a surgical mask and PPE during visit. You can enjoy free on-site service when you purchase 2 selected plans or above. Medical report will be send electronically around 1 week.
*Onsite service only available from Mon to Fri (0930-1630)*
Detailed health check including:
- Complete blood picture
- Diabetes mellitus screening
- Inflammation marker
- Cardiac Enzyme test
- Covid-19 Antibody
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Clients will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days.
- We will contact clients to arrange an appointment and clients pre-fill the relevant information in the form provided before the appointment date.
- We will go through a routine, procedure and briefing with clients the day before.
- Staff is required to have their temperature checked before entry into the home. Every staff also required to have proper wearing of surgical mask and PPE during visit.
- Nurse/ Phlebotomists will go through the questionnaire and explain the bloodsampling procedure to a patient before blood collection.
- Clean the site before leaving.
- Onsite service is available from 9:30 - 16:30, Monday to Friday.
- The service is not available on Saturday, Sunday and public holiday.
- In order to avoid the accident, you have to take your pet to a kennel during service.
- Mother/Parents must be present if patients who are under 18 years of age.
- If a patient is aware that he/she gets dizziness, or unsuccessful while having blood collected, the patient may report us.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel on-site service for certain reasons.
- Delivery service is not applicable to restricted areas :
New Territories : Tung Tau Industrial Area, Yuen Long Industrial Estate, Lo Wu, Ta Kwu Ling, Sha Tau Kok, Mai Po, Kam Tin
Outlying islands : Cheung Chau, Ping Chau, Mui Wo, Lamma Island, Discovery Bay, Ma Wan, Lantau Island, Tung Lung Island, Grass-Island, Kat O, Tung Ping Chau, Tai O
【Important Notes: Health check for foreign domestic helpers】
Domestic helpers must bring their rapid test kit with negative result before health check.
Below information should be written on the rapid test
1) ID / Passport No.
2) Negative test result taken no more than 1 day before health check
If domestic helpers cannot provide the rapid test results, it cannot replaced by showing the Visa, the health check service will not provided. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Mobile Medical and Health Check Centre Limited Terms & Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. General Enquiry Hotline: 2369 0680 (Mobile Medical and Health Check Center Ltd)
- We can arrange receipt issued by health.ESDlife after purchase and the receipt will be sent out after 7-14 working days. Customer who need receipt can make a request during purchase or contact our customer service team via one of the below means: by email (email@example.com) or by phone (3151 2288).
- For customers aged 10 or above
Guidelines (patients under 18 years old)
A. Between ages 10 – 16
(1) Accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
(2) Without parent/legal guardian present
A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
B. Between ages 16 – 18
If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
- Most of health checkup package with 12 months validity. Registration must be completed within 12 months. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
*This transaction is subjected to the assessment by nurse for the suitability of vaccine injection. Doctor support service is available if patient need to seek help. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon the consultation, the full amount will be refunded. The vaccination injection process is handled by registered nurse.
*The vaccination injection process is handled by doctor, registered nurse or medical professional. This service is only available in Jordon centre(Opening Hours : Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 2:00pm - 6:00pm)
a. Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $230.
b. All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
c. If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
d. All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $230 for this service.
- Under normal circumstances, most of medical reports will be ready around 4-6 weeks (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday).
- On-site service report will be ready around 17-20 working days.
- mRNA checkup report will be ready around 21 working days.
A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test
A. Local / Oversea customers (Choose one)
(1) Face to Face Explanation (JD & CWB Branch only)
(2) Call report & *Self-pickup
(3) Call report & **Post
* Time of self-pickup:
Mondays to Saturdays (3 pm to 5:30pm)
Causeway Bay & Tsuen Wan Branch
Mondays to Saturdays (2pm to 5:30pm. )
** Post Fee
a. Hong Kong
- Local mail $20; Registration$40
b. Mainland China, Macau
- $70 post fee
- $120 post fee
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation (JD & CWB Branch only)
2. *Courier (SF Express) & Return Call
* Freight Collect
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.