OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA Probiotics 30 sachets
- Contains 4 scientifically tested bacterial strains
Purchase Exceed $200 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA contains four scientifically tested bacterial strains which exhibit the following characteristics and properties, which define the intended use of the product:
- Equilibrate TReg cell deficiencies
- Induce formation of Interleukin-10
- Stimulate the production of short-chain fatty acids (SCFA)
Generally: Once daily, stir 1 sachet of OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA (= 3 g) into a glass of water (approx. 125 mL) at room temperature, wait at least 10 minutes for activation, stir again and then drink. OMNi-BiOTiC® PANDA should preferably be taken on an empty stomach.
Rice starch, maltodextrin, bacterial strains*
*3 human bacterial strains with at least 3 billion organisms per 1 portion (= 3 g):
Lactococcus lactis W58
Bifidobacterium lactis W52
Bifidobacterium bifidum W23
- Store below 30°C in a dry place.
- This product is a food product and cannot replace any medicine.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- For details, please refer to the label on the product.
- The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by IRUI Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, IRUI Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of IRUI products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$20 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 1-3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact IRUI Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.