OMNi-LOGiC® FIBRE Prebiotics 250g
- Reduces the fibre deficit
- Provides the important intestinal bacteria with essential nutrients
- Regulates digestion
Purchase Exceed $200 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Daily use of OMNi-LOGiC® FIBRE reduces the fibre deficit and provides the important intestinal bacteria with essential nutrients, and regulates digestion:
During constipation, fibres increase stool volume and makes it softer so that it is easier to excrete.
During diarrhoea, fibres can thicken runny stool due to its high swelling abilities.
2 x 1 levelled scoop (= 2 x 5 g) per day. If necessary, the intake may be increased by 1 scoop every week, to a maximum of 5 scoops per day.
Mix one levelled measuring scoop (5 g) with approximately 200 ml of liquid and stir until the powder has completely and clearly dissolved.
OMNi-LOGiC FIBRE can be stirred into drinks, soups or yogurts without changing the taste or consistency.
Resistant dextrin (corn), partially hydrolysed guar gum
- Store below 30°C in a dry place.
- This product is a food product and cannot replace any medicine.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- For details, please refer to the label on the product.
- The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by IRUI Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, IRUI Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of IRUI products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$20 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 1-3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact IRUI Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.