Precious Blood Hospital Basic Health Check Plan
Recommended for 10 years old or above
People who do health check-up the first time or on regular basis
Key Checkup Items:
Liver, Kidney Function, Resting ECG, Lipids, Diabetes, Blood Pressure
Add $1200 for Gastropanel test
Cardiac Check up
Basic Health Assessment
Fasting Blood Glucose
Renal Condition / Urinalysis
Stool Occult Blood
Ova, Cysts & Parasites
Hepatitis B Screening
Face to face report interpretation by doctor
For Gastric Cancer Screening (Blood Test)HK$1,000.0
Recommended for 10 years old or above. Include General health check and Ultrasound.
Basic health check including :
- General health check,
- Liver & Kidney Function Check, Diabetes, Heptatis B screening,Thyroid Function
- Resting electrocardiogram,
- Coverage of 21 common indicators through evaluation to reduce your chances of being threatened by a serious illness.
Precious Blood Hospital (Caritas) Terms and Conditions:
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. Hotline / Whatsapp: 6067 9803
For customers aged 10 or above
Guidelines (patients under 18 years old)
A. Between ages 10 – 16
1. Accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
2. Without parent/legal guardian present
A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
B. Between ages 16 – 18
If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
Health Checkup Package Validity
- Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 years, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2020, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2021. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Vaccination with 6 months validity. Registration must be completed within 6 months, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2020, customers must be registered on or before 1st July 2020. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, a consultation fee of $ 300 will be charged and the remaining balance will be refunded.
- The vaccination injection process is handled by registered nurse or medical professional.
- No refund on all vaccination.
Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 7-10 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test
A. Local / Oversea customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation
2. Call report & *Self-pickup
3. Call report & **Post
Time of self-pickup:
Mondays to Sundays (11 am to 7 pm)
a. Hong Kong
Local mail $15; Registration$30
b. Mainland China, Macau
$50 post fee
$100 post fee
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation
2. Courier (SF Express) & Return Call
- Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $230.
- All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
- If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $210 for this service.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.