Swisse UB Lecithin 150 Capsules [Parallel Import]
- Supports healthy liver function and helps maintain liver health
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Swisse Ultiboost Lecithin is a premium quality formula to support healthy liver function.
- Liver Health: Lecithin contains choline, which supports healthy liver function and helps maintain liver health.
- Source of Phospholipids: Lecithin is a source of phospholipids, an important component of cell membranes.
- Derived from Soybeans: Naturally sourced from soybeans.
- General Health: Choline in lecithin helps maintain general health and wellbeing
Adult: Five capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
The recommended daily dose of this medicine contains 50 mg of potassium.
Each Capsule Contains:
Lecithin (from soybeans)
Soy lecithin, capsule shell (gelatin, purified water, glycerin, sorbitol), MCT oil (coconut). Contains Soy ingredients.
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- For details, please refer to the label on the product.
- The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The products are supplied by South Plan Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, South Plan Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of South Plan products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$80 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact South Plan Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.