Webber Naturals Ginkgo Biloba 50:1
Sole Distributor in Hong Kong. Authorized by Manufacturer.
Improve blood and oxygen flow to the brain and extremities
A traditional herb offering natural support for memory and circulation
Standardized extract concentrated to 50:1
Enhances memory and cognitive function
Supports healthy peripheral circulation
Powerful antioxidant activity
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Free delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Webber Naturals / holista / Sornada / MIRACO products of HK$500.
Country of Origin
Ginkgo biloba is a herb with powerful antioxidant activity that supports peripheral circulation and has positive effects in the brain, retina, and cardiovascular system. Studies have shown that ginkgo improves blood circulation by opening up blood vessels and making blood less sticky.
The leaves of the ancient Ginkgo biloba tree have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries to improve brain health, and ginkgo extract is one of the most popular supplements in Europe.
Ginkgo biloba from webber naturals is a standardized extract concentrated to 50:1 that contains 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones, the primary active compounds.
1 tablet 2-3 times daily or as directed by a physician
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a physician if symptoms worsen.
- Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as they may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
- For product freshness, store in a cool, dry place below 25 degrees Celsius
Country of Origin
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf 50:1 Extract (leaf)(24% Flavone Glycosides, 6% Terpene Lactones) 60mg
7x7x11.5 cm, 0.085kg
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by Health Smart Limited.
3. If in case of any dispute, Health Smart Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Webber Naturals, Tea Tree Oil, BONE AND JOINT FORMULA And SORNADO TEA BAG products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$40 delivery fee will be charged. The additional charge (exceed weight) will be exempt for spending exceed HKD$1200. If the weight of goods has exceeded 2000g, the additional charge HK$20 for each 2000g.
No delivery service in the following areas: Ta Kwu Ling, outlying islands(Lantau (including Discovery Bay), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Tai O, Mui Wo, Ngong Ping), Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Huanggang, Lau Fau Shan, Lung Kwu Tan, Tap Shek Kok, Airport."
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed. The delivery address and date cannot change after the order is confirmed. Customer may response the charge if need.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288