Vitamins and Minerals
Authorized by Canada, exclusive genuine in Hong Kong
Country of Origin
Features & Functions
Everyone needs vitamin D for strong bones and teeth and to support immunity. Babies and growing children require vitamin D for normal growth and development as well. The Canadian Pediatric Society recommends that babies who are exclusively breastfed receive supplementary vitamin D at a dose of 400 IU daily.
Sun exposure is the primary source of vitamin D, but geographic latitude, cloud cover, smog, and use of sunscreen can reduce UV ray exposure and limit vitamin D synthesis. Originally promoted for the prevention of rickets (softening of the bones), vitamin D has been intensively researched in recent years and experts are recommending higher intake of this very safe nutrient. Adults and children in northern communities, or who have other risk factors such as dark skin, may need to supplement with vitamin D in winter months.
Liquid Vitamin D3 from Webber Naturals provides safe, natural vitamin D3 for children and infants, and for adults who want the health benefits of vitamin D but who don't like to take pills.
Product size (in cm x cm x cm)
4.5 x 7 x 15.5
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by Health Smart Limited.
3. If in case of any dispute, Health Smart Limited and ESD Services Ltd. reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Webber Naturals, Tea Tree Oil, BONE AND JOINT FORMULA And SORNADO TEA BAG products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$40 delivery fee will be charged. The additional charge (exceed weight) will be exempt for spending exceed HKD$1200. If the weight of goods has exceeded 2000g, the additional charge HK$20 for each 2000g.
No delivery service in the following areas: Ta Kwu Ling, outlying islands(Lantau (including Discovery Bay), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Tai O, Mui Wo, Ngong Ping), Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Huanggang, Lau Fau Shan, Lung Kwu Tan, Tap Shek Kok, Airport."
2. We will arrange the shipment within 4 working days after the order is confirmed. The delivery address and date cannot change after the order is confirmed. Customer may response the charge if need.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
1. The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288