Combines burdock root, red clover and slippery elm bark in a synergistic 8-herb formula made famous by Rene Caisse
Send product info to my email
Free delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Udo's Choice，Salus，Flora，Dr Dunner or BaliSun products of HK$500.
Flor•Essence® Herbal Tea Blend
combines burdock root, red clover and slippery elm bark in a synergistic 8-herb formula made famous by Rene Caisse, a humanitarian nurse from Bracebridge, Ontario. In the 1920s she learned of a traditional Ojibwa recipe that played an important role in their folk medicine.
Impressed with its effects, Rene Caisse devoted her life to researching and refining the formula and providing it to people who sought her help. Her work with this remarkable formula attracted the attention of Dr. Charles Brusch, former personal physician to U.S. President John F. Kennedy.
Together they perfected the formula, which was later popularized by Vancouver health educator and radio broadcaster Elaine Alexander. Her dedication to promoting this herbal tea prompted Dr. Brusch to pass the rights to this formula along to her.
In 1992, she authorized Flora to manufacture the tea as “Flor•Essence®” - the only version of this product on the market authorized to carry Elaine’s Alexander’s signature on the packaging to vouch for its historical authenticity.
During the past few decades more than 4 million bottles of Flor•Essence® have been consumed worldwide in over 25 countries. This dry format version is very economical as it can be brewed at home and stored in the refrigerator. Use this concentrate the same way as the liquid blend. One box of Flor•Essence® Dry Herbal Tea Blend is equal to six 500 ml bottles of liquid extract.
- An economical “make your own” Flor•Essence® Dry Tea Blend
- A superior proprietary blend of 8 herbs including aqueous extracts of slippery elm bark, watercress and these organic herbs: burdock root, sheep sorrel, Turkish rhubarb root, kelp, blessed thistle and red clover
- Contains 91% organic ingredients
- All herbal ingredients are stringently tested for purity, quality and potency
- Third party certified by QAI (Quality Assurance International)
Also available in a convenient ready-to-use tea concentrate
- Gentle and safe for daily use (see suggested use for detailed instructions)
The Herbs in Flor•Essence®:
The Flor•Essence® 8-herb formula synergistically supports all elimination pathways to accelerate the removal of toxins and waste from the body, stimulate digestion and support immune function.*
- Burdock Root Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) is a cleansing antioxidant that promotes a strong immune system, stimulates good digestion, and supports all the elimination pathways of the body.* Active ingredients include inulin, calcium, iron, potassium, tannin, mucilage, flavonoids, and essential oils. The bitter properties of this herb are important for liver detox and function.*
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra) supports the skin, kidneys, and urinary and respiratory systems in their natural elimination processes.* It also soothes the digestive tract because of its mucilage content, and it alkalizes the body by balancing pH in the gastrointestinal tract.*
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) is an antioxidant with specialized flavonoids that promote healthy cell proliferation and supports the immune system.* It supports the kidneys as well as the urinary system. It is also used for expelling phlegm and mucus from the respiratory tract.*
- Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella) This herb contains many beneficial vitamins and minerals that support health and well-being, and it functions in the body as an antioxidant.*
- Turkish Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum) provides detoxification support to the digestive system, colon, and liver.* Mineral content includes calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, and selenium as well as vitamins B, C, and E.
- Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus) It has long been used as a digestive tonic and a diaphoretic to support skin detoxification.* This thorny plant contains B-complex vitamins as well as calcium, iron, and manganese.
- Kelp (Laminaria digitata) is a mineral-rich seaweed that promotes healthy bowels and healthy immune function.* It contains alginates for cleansing and soothing the intestines.* High in vitamin content, kelp also contains more than two dozen important minerals as well as proteins, carbohydrates, and essential fatty acids.
- Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) is a rich source of chlorophyll, vitamins A and C, antioxidants, and many minerals. Traditionally used for its detoxifying and restorative properties*, it contains indoles. Watercress also contains vitamins A, B6, and C, and is rich in iron, copper, calcium, manganese, and carotenes.
Why CHOOSE us
Flora has evolved into one of North America's premier natural health products companies. The U.S. and Canadian production plants include sophisticated semi-automatic and fully automatic equipment for processing quality herbal teas and liquid tonics, encapsulating herbal extracts and cold-pressing certified organic seeds into health-benefitting oils. Flora's ongoing research and development has resulted in a number of production methods which are the finest in the world.
All of Flora's products are manufactured in accordance with GMP standards and the facilities and manufacturing procedures are in compliance with all regulatory agencies in Canada and the United States, including Health Canada and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In addition, Flora is a certified organic producer and processor overseen by the third-party certifying agency, Quality Assurance International, (QAI). This means that the organic herbal remedies prepared and distributed by Flora are guaranteed top quality and chemical free, right from the seed that is planted to the harvest and from the post-harvest facilities to the final production and packing.
Thomas Greither is dedicated to preserving the environment and in utilizing production and packaging practices that are ecologically sound, including vegetarian capsules for all the dry herbal extracts and environmentally friendly amber glass bottles for the herbal tonics and organic oils.
Flora has been honoured with numerous awards and continually strives to remain a leader in the field of natural health by remaining committed to its mandate of offering only supreme quality formulas.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. There is no refund for all goods sold.
2. Free delivery is available at HK $ 500 or above, otherwise HK $ 30 will be charged. If shipment cannot be successfully delivered because customer was not there to receive and need another arrangement, further delivery charges will be borne by the customer.
3. In case there is not enough stock, ESDlife will contact the customer for special arrangement of the order.
4. Discount / or special items cannot be used with other promotional offers at the same time.
5. If in case of any dispute, Jireh International Health Limited and ESD Services Ltd. reserve the right of final decision.
1. We deliver to all Hong Kong addresses.
2. Currently we only deliver by SF Express, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd and or U.C. (Asia) Services Ltd.
3. We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
4. After delivery, we will send the tracking number via email so that customer can track the shipment.
5. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather. (e.g., Christmas, New Year and Easter, Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning) We are not binding and are not liable for any damages arising from delays.
We offer products with minimum of 6 months expiry commencing on the date of delivery.
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to check whether the goods are damaged or missing immediately after the shipment was received.
2. Customer should contact the ESDlife customer service for any discrepancy within 2 working days after delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
3. The product is only subject to replacement once, and can only be replaced by products with equal or higher amount. Customer would have to pay the difference in price if there is any.
4. Jireh International Health Limited reserves the right to finalize these Terms and Conditions.
This Privacy Notice describes how Jireh International Health Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively " Jireh International Health Ltd") collects, processes, uses, discloses, and secures information through its mobile app (the "App") and its websites. Please read the privacy notice here.